I Think "if" Was the Better Name

I just really need to get this off my chest

as much as the game pushes you to join Hoshido it's making think that the original name "if" was the more appororate subtitle for the game

I think that the ability to join Nohr is why the game was called if, like what "if" I went back to Nohr

also here are some of my random thoughts

going in we know not all of the people in Nohr are not inheartnly evil like Garon or Iago ex. Effie,Xander, Arthur, etc

the story wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be

my expectations were set so low I actually ended up enjoing the plot because it exceded those expectations

I don't have low standards for story telling in games, I've sat through MUCH MUCH worse stories in games, Fates is NOT that bad

I also think that they wanted you to play through Birthright first

I just really need to get this off my chest

as much as the game pushes you to join Hoshido it's making think that the original name "if" was the more appororate subtitle for the game

I think that the ability to join Nohr is why the game was called if, like what "if" I went back to Nohr

also here are some of my random thoughts

going in we know not all of the people in Nohr are not inheartnly evil like Garon or Iago ex. Effie,Xander, Arthur, etc

the story wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be

my expectations were set so low I actually ended up enjoing the plot because it exceded those expectations

I don't have low standards for story telling in games, I've sat through MUCH MUCH worse stories in games, Fates is NOT that bad

I also think that they wanted you to play through Birthright first

It is, because then we could be making puns like 'what if the plot was good' and other such things. I'd be having a field day with that.

It is, because then we could be making puns like 'what if the plot was good' and other such things. I'd be having a field day with that.

I already do that mentally when I think about the different routes. (Did you hear, I'm finally playing some Conquest. I'm up to the end of Chapter 12. ...Yeah... *shakes head*)

I already do that mentally when I think about the different routes. (Did you hear, I'm finally playing some Conquest. I'm up to the end of Chapter 12. ...Yeah... *shakes head*)

Oh dear. Well, um...the gameplay is good. That's something.