Can't pre-order the Special Edition?

Hello everyone, I just had a question. Basically, I'm from Europe, and I wanted to pre-order the Special Edition for Fire Emblem Fates, and I've tried looking on many online stores (such as Amazon and Gamestop), but they didn't have it listed yet. I tried looking on other stores from other European countries, but the result is the same. Yet Nintendo released a trailer that showcased the Special Edition, saying that it would have shipped on May 20, just like Birthright and Conquest. I've waited a couple days to see if anything changed, but to no result. Should I wait some more time or try doing something else? Has any of you from Europe encountered a similar problem?

Yea they haven't put it on any lists yet, I've checked a UK game store and they've only updated the release date for the game, still default box art. My guess is that Nintendo hasn't released a price ranging as of yet it in European currencies for the special edition at the very least. I would just keep checking the main Nintendo store for Europe as that'll be the best place to check. Otherwise just wait, I've also heard from another European friend that they can't find it either.

For the record, a bunch of us have been having an ongoing discussion about the issue in The Euros/Aussies Unite thread. It seems as if stores aren't putting the SE up for pre-order yet since there's uncertainty about quantities/pricing.