Optimal character class & skill build database?

Aristo

So I've been aiming to make my Conquest team a bit stronger, and I've just started visiting other castles and grinding Boo Camp to help beef them up. I'm at Ch.21, most of my best units are halfway through their upgraded class levels, but there are others that I've neglected that need some help. I haven't really messed around with skills; everyone is running with their default class skills and so on.

I'm aware there are plenty of resources for character tiers, pairing recommendations, etc. but there isn't really a central, all-inclusive guide for making the best chars you can. To find out optimal class changes and builds for specific characters, your one option is to go digging through the forums or to make a new topic. I was hoping that somewhere, somebody has or was working on a spreadsheet with the "best" options for each character.

Of course, I'm sure opinions as to the best builds vary from person to person, but there has to be a handful of prevailing options somewhere?