My Corrin Build

Reiajade

I trying to pick a good class for my corrin I was either thinking Oni savage, Diviner, or Magli Knight, I know that magic took a huge hit in this game compared to Awakening so I was looking for a class that at least had some magic.

Out of Nohr Noble and Basara, I think Nohr Noble will have a slight edge. Nohr Noble will let you use your Yato still and it has access to Magic Tomes and Dragon Stones, and you can use Levin Sword as a Magic Weapon as well (so Swordfaire will buff both)

Basara is good, but you wont be able to use your Yato (Bolt Naganata take the place of Levin Sword for your magic weapon).

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Magic is absurd in this game. Resistance just scales horribly compared to mag. If you minmax an early ophelia dodgetank/vantage orkoing the ch17 lunatic!conquest master ninja's with calamity gate is a thing.

Diviner!corin is my personal preference but draco is still really good and cav is oddly popular (lightning tomefaire rally magic/bolt axe swordbreaker trample/levin luna elbow room). +Magic is honestly the best asset here.

Oni avage sounds cool for spreading lancebreaker/shove/seal/deathblow access though

Edited by joshcja

are Barasa and Oni savage similar just one uses axes and the other uses lances and also what Boon and Bane would I pick, I know a lot of people say that luck in this game doesn't matter so it makes a good Bane

are Barasa and Oni savage similar just one uses axes and the other uses lances and also what Boon and Bane would I pick, I know a lot of people say that luck in this game doesn't matter so it makes a good Bane

You should never put Luck as your bane, it hurts you far more than you think. If you're planning for using procs, then Skill boon and Res bane.