Need help where to start

TrentL

Editing this to be more accurate (The site went down last time I tried to edit)

So I love grinding out things and making powerful characters (not so much the math behind max/minning (I generally follow others advice)

I'm thinking of restarting my game because I wasn't really thinking when I created I just wanted to PLAY (It took me FOREVER to find the game)

My two playthrough's I'm planning:

Birthright Male Corrin - Melee Build

Conquest Female Corrin - Mage/Magic Build

So the things I wanted help with:

1) When do you promote people with seals there doesn't seem to be level resetting quite like there was in the last game so for people I plan on keeping in my army (So stats matter) do I promote them only when they get to 20? And for characters I'm not playing in my main army but want decent kids do I just promote @ 10 (Or whenever they get access to the ability I want to pass off)

2) Is there anyway to 100% pass off parent abilities? (There must be a link for this for beginners) (Some beginners guide to how to make children lol (IN fire emblem fates))

3) Corrinsexuals - I assume are the characters that will match with Corrin reguardless of gender? (play on bi-sexuals)

Edited by TrentL

So edited the original post just to make it a bit more clear what I'm confused about.

Also adding one last question:

4) Corrin Pairing (I know anyone who matches with Corrin is going to be a star) but from my understanding for a Male MU I want to match with a child so if I take the default strongest pairing for Birthright:
Using https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

It seems I can just pair people together and look for children with high numbers in stat growths? (So I can play around with it myself)

For Female Corrin I want to pair her with a 1st generation so I get 2 OP children correct?

1.) It's up to you. For Birthright it'll be easier to get units maxed to 20 before upgrading while Conquest is a bit tougher.

2.) Sort of. Inheritance skills are always the last skills the parents have, but the kids also get access to the parents' classes. So if the parent has a skill they got from a A+ Support's class, those would be best to pass down.

Example: Elise can get access to the General class if Elise has a A+ Support with Effie. And if Elise is planned to be married to (for example) Jakob, you can pass down the skill Pavise from General, which Dwyer would've only gotten access to if Jakob married Effie. This way you can get a good skill without compromising the parental stat growth. This does mean though that Elise would need to go to the General class first to get Pavise, so be aware of that.

3.) Corrinsexuals are character that can only marry Corrin. They're only really important if you play male Corrin since they'd be the other way to get every kid (other way being marrying a kid).

Example: Shura, Izana, Anna, and Flora.

4.) Male Corrin will always only have Kana as a kid unless married to Azura.