Scarlet!Shiro

DeathChaos25

Oh wow great job. And seriously Ryoma X Scarlet should have been an option. They should have added an extra S support for Ryoma (with Scarlet) and for Xander (with Flora) or something, that way Male Corrin can actually marry a first Gen and you can still get all children.

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Oh wow great job. And seriously Ryoma X Scarlet should have been an option. They should have added an extra S support for Ryoma (with Scarlet) and for Xander (with Flora) or something, that way Male Corrin can actually marry a first Gen and you can still get all children.

Even without the Ryoma X Scarlet and Xander X Flora, you can still get all the children in Birthright and Conquest. The real question is that in Revelation, how are you going to get all the children married since if you marry a non-child, you're going to have an odd number of children.

Even without the Ryoma X Scarlet and Xander X Flora, you can still get all the children in Birthright and Conquest. The real question is that in Revelation, how are you going to get all the children married since if you marry a non-child, you're going to have an odd number of children.

Well obv, you get twin Kanas, duh.

Well obv, you get twin Kanas, duh.

I sense the sarcasm in that tone (at least I think it's sarcasm). Well, just about anyone Corrin marries will result in 1-2 Kanas (I don't know if that's good or bad news considering their personalities). But no, sadly you can't get two of the same children (unless that becomes a possible reward for DLC).

Dear IS and Designers...2 Kiragis or 2 Selkies would be a 'horrible' idea...

I think there is a patch someone made which adds some same sex supports along with some supports for the kamui-sexuals so they could

support with other 1st gens

Eh...you mean for Niles and Rahjat? Well, the latter is understandable (wish it wasn't). As for the former, who knows who he can support with outside of what he has going for him.

i mean kamui can marry the same gender besides niles and rhajat in a patch, like you could marry Arthur, Azama, and female vice

versa mozu, setsuna.

And I think they made supports for most female kamui-sexuals so you can get all the kids like anna, and flora

I sense the sarcasm in that tone (at least I think it's sarcasm). Well, just about anyone Corrin marries will result in 1-2 Kanas (I don't know if that's good or bad news considering their personalities). But no, sadly you can't get two of the same children (unless that becomes a possible reward for DLC).

Dear IS and Designers...2 Kiragis or 2 Selkies would be a 'horrible' idea...

uaGEeav.pngbFNC2XY.png