Yo bros!

Shyruni

Hey everybody, how are you doing? Good I hope.

So, I'm new here to the Fire Emblem forums, and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a long-time Nintendo fan and learning sprite artist. I knew about FE before Awakening, and have played all of the English FE games beyond the console titles. My favorite game so far is Conquest mostly due to the new difficulty and more unique ways in which the maps are challenging.

Anywho, glad to meet you all!

Hey! Welcome to this forest, i hope that you enjoy it. by the way, you should play the other Fire Emblems, they are also good :)!

Haha, I have played Geneology of the Holy Wars a bit (found a good translation somehow), but other than that I haven't played any of the Japanese-exclusive Fire Emblem games. And I haven't played the console titles because of how insanely expensive they are. But I've played pretty much all the other ones.

Welcome to the forums, Shyruni.

I enjoyed Awakening, mostly due to how welcoming it was to newcomers, so I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed Conquest's gimmicks and difficulty.