Oh my mudworm

Robo

It was dark that night, fifteen stories high buildings towering over my tiny vegetable garden rooftop as I made my way over to the whipped cream green tea stand. The cold air breezed through the marmalade coats of waffle aroma. Nothing was quite like the waft of freshly painted ginger bread banana bread toppings. But after several glorious instances of aromatic nirvana, guilt struck me like thunder from a cloud made of mush strawberry jam topped with the finest chocolate powder mixes with cinnamon ice cream delight adorning it's delicious pineapple flavored core.

What faced the delightfully sweet stand was, while aesthetically pleasing in it's scrumptious delight of the beautiful light emitted in the presence of the sour cream banana pudding shaped moon, a horrendously baked good, not unlike a tasty chocolate muffin somewhat complimented by a duad of enormous bulging raisins and a slice with conveniently placed ice cream cones.

Attempting escape however, was proven impossible as the hulking beast swung it's appendage, caught my swinging body in mid-air with it's horrific gaze and proceeded to snack upon my yummy inside consisting of parts the which consists of adjectives not nearly as flavorsome and mouthwatering as those associated with the appetizing treats found elsewhere.

Thus ending my life in an amazing display of color, aroma, and awesome.

Discuss.

So many individuals concerned with my crusade to find out the true tasteful ambrosial fragrant delight in the murky depths of chocolatey goodness.

Truly....touching....

Bizz freaking loves you.

Truly and honestly.

aww...

^_^

Yeah, Robo and Bizz are perfect for each other.

I feel a slight elation equivalent to the taste of a chocolate marzipan