The Generic Soldiers Challenge

Skornvorax

Greetings and Salutations folks, today I bring a small challenge for you to try in your next run, Since Fates brings a new mechanic called Capture, I decided to bring a new challenge to the game, as you know, you can capture bosses and enemy units with Orochi/Niles, while persuading them takes sometime, it usually its worth it, as some of the units, even more the bosses. are great and have some extra skills that might take sometime to get with other units.... so today I bring a challenge that focuses on that

Rules:

>This challenge can be done in any path you want, the Difficulty I will bring it up in a moment

>You can only use 4 units of the main cast (this includes Corrin and Niles/Orochi ), you can use children too but they will count in the 4 units rule,however, you cant focus on them, they will mostly be used for capturing or helping the captured units

>You MUST have 1 or 2 Lancers, as they are basically the Goombas of Fire Emblem, you must use one of them and see how far they go... also they are the only ones you are allowed to class change to more 'different' classes like Lodestar,Dread Fighter and Dark Fliers, you can still Promote other classes of course

>You can use bosses like Daniela, Nichol, Llewelyn ,Lloyd etc ,but you cant buy them from the Unit Logbook,I would recommend you try getting Kumagera if you go for Conquest, as I used him in one of my playthough and he was a great Oni Chieftain/Blacksmith...

>If this wasnt obvious, No dlc maps... that would make things kinda easy... but you can still use the Scout thing

>Before you get the prison, you are allowed to use most of your units,but when you get acess to it, thats it, you can only use 4 characters..... and 5 for Conquest because.... Conquest is just Conquest

Difficulty selection:

I decided to choose when you are allowed to get a unit or two depending on the chapter and difficulty you are playing

Normal: 1 unit per 3 chapters

Hard:1 unit per 2 chapters or if you preffer 2 units per 4 chapters

Lunatic: 1 unit per chapter

Casual stays like that, but in Classic its doubled.... and Phoenix ?.... eh I dont know honestly

Questions:

Q: Am I allowed to play the children paralogue to get the bosses?

A: Yes, you can get teh paralogues but you cant use the children, unless they are in the 4 characters list

Q:Can I buy skills for my Corrin?

A: ....Take a guess... no, but you can still class change him if you wish

More might come,so whats your Opinion on the challenge folks ? Do you wish to try and make a powerful generic Lancer become the mightiest warrior of all Nohr/Hoshido/Whatever the third path kingdom is called ?

Edited by Skornvorax