Chapter 26 help Conquest (Spoiler Free Please)

Radiance

Ok this is something and I have been stuck for like 3 days. I want to play Revelations but this chapter has ruined me. What is the general apporach to this? Btw this is on Lunatic and Conquest

Edited by Radiance

There's a Lunatic thread for Lunatic help

But anyway, I beat it last night and the most useful piece of advice I got for the chapter was that Iago's staff use is always in order of his inventory, So on every 4th turn, get the hell out of his range if you don't want to be hexroded to death--the other 3 has some leeway. Use the silence from 25 on the Hexrod maid from the start and send 2 durable units (I used Xander@Siegfried and Effie@Javelin) to aggro the heroes and then gang up on them afterwards. Clear out the Heroes on the next turn and regroup outside of Iago's range before turn 4--kill maid on turn 2 so she doesn't cause you any further Silence uses, of course.

I let a magekiller get entraped by the right entrap maid and took out the sorcs--this can be reliably done whenever, since that area is outside of iago's range. I did it around turn 4 because I needed Kaze to blick a hero turn 2 and the rest of the team wouldn't be able to get there until turn 5-6 anyway. Then spawnblocked the top stairs and set up your magitank to bait the sorc room with everyone else just out of their range to swarm them later. I used

Kaze, but anyone else with 30+ res should do, especially if they have 1-2 range physical damage. Ninjas/Dread fighters are preferred for strong 1-2 damage and wta, though.

I don't really know a general way for the room after that, but my specific strat was to bait with Nosferatu Sorc Leo with Camilla 2 spaces behind him doing the rally def thing, and once the Generals are in the room that the sorcs were in before, swarm them with as many armorslayer/hammer you can manage in attack stance before ending with 2 choke pointers in guard stance(I used Grim Yato Corn x GK Siegbert and Xander x Master Ninja Kana, despite the Beast Slayers, because his defense is so high he only takes 20somethign x1 from them and doesn't do a whole lot of damage to Generals, which makes his choking ability pretty reliable with healer support--the main reason I used those two isn't because of the generals-they're not offensively threatening enough, but the Berserkers). Leo one step behind Xander to provide him magic support (Izana Rally mag/luck to boost Leo's damage and reduce crits) and Camilla one step behind corn to soak up a spear with her wta and simultaneously provide rally def support on Corn, Xander, and Leo.

After I clear those fuckers out I shoot straight for Iago (kill the maid on the right) and wreck him with someone who won't die to a crit of his. I actually used Corn here because my corn's durable enough to eat a 48 damage Excalibur crit so I can get the special boss convo after Rally Res and HP Tonic (that puts her at 50hp, lmao), but the super safe way is Kaze since he takes like 3 damage and still onerounds anyway, dreadfighter OP. Get the throne room chests, i didn't find the monster room one worth my effort so I didn't get that one and the 20k for me to buy more tonics and braves is in the throne room anyway, so I just nab those 3 and seize.

on another note Corn's pretty hilarious because I have this ninja corn who has actually 27 def but between yato, lunch, tonics, GK Siegbert, and Rally def can hit 40 defense to choke

Edited by Thor Odinson