Laura Bailey must have some good pipes

*Haku

I had no idea Elise and Lucina share the same voice actor. YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL LOL

I'm sorry I had to point that out. I was so surprised Laura Bailey (universally realized for her very...() voice playing Lust in FMA, Lucina in FE:A, Fuuka in Naruto, etc) and then i try to imagine her saying "heehee yayyy!!!!" "you know it!" "you knowwww~"

like wat, wat, wat, wat... then again, Anthony Del Rio plays Ekko in League (very serious voice) to Percy (who sounds like Pit LOL)

Laura Bailey is one of the best voice actresses in the business, I'd say. I don't think I've disliked any of her performances I've heard, and sometimes you can't even tell it's her.

As for Anthony Del Rio, I think he did a very good job on Silas; it's more or less exactly what I expected and hoped to hear from that character.

Laura Bailey is one of the best voice actresses in the business, I'd say. I don't think I've disliked any of her performances I've heard, and sometimes you can't even tell it's her.

As for Anthony Del Rio, I think he did a very good job on Silas; it's more or less exactly what I expected and hoped to hear from that character.

waiwiawai SHE PLAYED NINA?!

man she must have like a natural voice changer LOL

waiwiawai SHE PLAYED NINA?!

man she must have like a natural voice changer LOL

Laura Bailey is one of the best voice actors/actresses that one can get for a FE game. She can voice a calm and stoic character with ease and then reverse it without ruining the character. Nina, one of the best female characters, loveable just like her father Niles.

Where's the proof though

Behind the Voice Actors had her listed incorrectly for a time, which made the wiki list her as Nina and Elise.

The listing's correct now. Unless of course she confirmed she was Nina and Elise on Twitter, which tbh wouldn't really surprise me thanks to her massive range.

I would take some of the listings on BTV with a grain of salt since they're not finished, but whatever. And if Laura played Elise, that would explain some of my feels towards that character. I'm such a big fan of Bailey's works.

I can hear a tiny bit of her in Nina's voice, really wouldn't know about Elise (though I know she does have that much range)

She's somewhat active on Twitter so I'm sure she'd answer if we ask if she voiced anyone other than Lucina.

Were still in the dark on a few voices for Fates characters and I feel like this isn't an exception. I don't doubt that Laura Bailey could have played them (She voices Kid Trunks, Lust from Full Metal Alchemist and Lucina, all of which are completely different), but she totally seems the type to announce it via social media.

I can hear a tiny bit of her in Nina's voice, really wouldn't know about Elise (though I know she does have that much range)

She's somewhat active on Twitter so I'm sure she'd answer if we ask if she voiced anyone other than Lucina.

I actually went to Twitter and asked her. I haven't gotten a response though.

I wouldn't be surprised. While a lot of her characters sound more on the Lucina end, she sounded drastically different in Fruits Basket and Shin-chan. (provided FB was like what, one of her first roles? So she was likely really young there)