Kaze + Mozu?

justloveme94

So far I am really liking Mozu and Kaze, I think they make a cute Midori. I thought it was a good idea to pass down aptitude from Mozu. Two questions, since I am passing aptitude to Midori when should I recruit her, as soon as possible or does it matter? Secondly, is there anything in particular I should pass down from Kaze? Otherwise so far she is a really good merchant for me. Really enjoying the whole gold bar bit as well.

Thanks!

So far I am really liking Mozu and Kaze, I think they make a cute Midori. I thought it was a good idea to pass down aptitude from Mozu. Two questions, since I am passing aptitude to Midori when should I recruit her, as soon as possible or does it matter? Secondly, is there anything in particular I should pass down from Kaze? Otherwise so far she is a really good merchant for me. Really enjoying the whole gold bar bit as well.

Thanks!

It might be worth having Kaze slip into the Samurai class tree to pick up Swordmaster's Astra. If you're willing to wait a bit longer, you can have Kaze go Master Ninja and pass down Shurikenfaire if you want Midori to be a Mechanist.

Thanks!

Recruit kid you plan to use @20/x parents any time before ch 15 if you want to make them as strong as possible in game. Otherwise just grab them whenever and have fun, eugenics are more based on bases for in game play and caps for post game than it is on skill inheritance.

Kaze should probably give midori move+1 It's the most immediately useful thing and she gets the rest of his skill set inherently.

Edited by joshcja

Recruit kid you plan to use @20/x parents any time before ch 15 if you want to make them as strong as possible in game. Otherwise just grab them whenever and have fun, eugenics are more based on bases for in game play and caps for post game than it is on skill inheritance.

Kaze should probably give midori move+1 It's the most immediately useful thing and she gets the rest of his skill set inherently.

She doesn't get Samurai Class.

And Midori automatically gets aptitude when you use the offspring seal on her. You don't need to pass it.

Source: I did Mozu x Kaze for the non negative LUK mod

So 1: Get her around 18+ for the offspring seal for aptitude. I wasn't getting the seals when on ch 18, so I completed and moved to 19 and seals appeared. They put your unit at lvl 2, but the maps are slightly harder on lunatic.

2: Pass stuff she won't normally inherit. She gets Villager / Ninja / Apoc -- So Merch/ Mech / Master Arms / Master Nin

Personally, I wanted a 100 luk build. I can do some wonky miracle tanking for stuff, OR guarantee infinite gold bars for merchant derping xD

Edited by Rei-

Ninjas can't have Move+1, as neither Kaze nor Mozu have the Outlaw class. The level 10 skill Ninjas get is Poison Strike.

As noted above, Midori gets Apothecary/Ninja/Villager as her class set here. If she's Offspring Sealed to Merchant, she gets Aptitude right away (though she gets fewer levels to use it); either way, she can always acquire Aptitude within one level. I'm thinking the best passes to her might be Astra and Bowfaire, assuming no Exp constraints.

Clarification- won't she only get Aptitude if she promotes to Merchant? (Because both Villager and Apothecary can promote to Merchant). If you use the offspring seal to go to Mechanist, she won't get the Villager skills.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Edited by Chaotix

Ninjas can't have Move+1, as neither Kaze nor Mozu have the Outlaw class. The level 10 skill Ninjas get is Poison Strike.

Derp, Forgot that.

Also didnt know about offspring seal aptitidue, that's actually kinda cool