Effie or Peri as a Mother for Velouria

crazy_man

Doing Conquest on Hard atm, Chapter 14. So about to recruit Keaton.

Looking at my team, for Velouria its either going to be Effie or Peri as the mother. Who ever does not get chosen is pairing up with Niles (not using Forrest this run). Also any ideas for her end class?

Edited by crazy_man

Yeah; I usually just keep the Beast units as Beast units. They can also S-Rank Beastones, which gives them a passive Crit bonus. The way I look at it, Wolves are like zerks with actual Defense. You can use the Beastrune to let them tank more, and they can actually double stuff with a Beastones(+).

Yeah; I usually just keep the Beast units as Beast units. They can also S-Rank Beastones, which gives them a passive Crit bonus. The way I look at it, Wolves are like zerks with actual Defense. You can use the Beastrune to let them tank more, and they can actually double stuff with a Beastones(+).

This. Also, Beastbane comes in handy more often than you'd think. The three stones give you three different playstyles for different scenerios. They are quite handy.

Effie for stats.

Peri for hair and supports.

Keaton can get hard fed as a wolfy to get his babymaker up but... Dear mother of god make her a Zerker and force feed her arms scrolls (Brave axe does what brave axe wants) then dip into A+/S support re-classes to fill out your skillset.

1-2 range is love, 1-2 range is life.

Edited by joshcja