Conquest!

Kaze-Kaze

Any boon (except +LCK) works. Any bane (except -SPD) works.

If you don't want to miss kids playing as a male, you're forced to marry either a Corrinsexual (Unit that has no S-rank outside of avatar) or a child (second-gen unit)

+Str -Luck Paladin is pretty awesome. Bow Knight Felicia patches up any speed problems, and gives +1 mov, for a glorious 9 move Paladin. Had alot of fun with him. I modeled him after Fredrick from Awakening.

This build looks good I'll add it to my list.

Yea if you have MU marry Felicia you wont be able to get all the children. Imo, getting all the children is a hassle in Conquest without DLC. If you plan on getting Revelation, get all the children there, it has the scout/challenge maps.

Also wanted to mention +Mag Paladin works nicely as well because of the Levin Sword.

Edit: If you want to try getting all the children anyways, Male MU has to marry Flora or a child.

Edited by avengerfive

Yea if you have MU marry Felicia you wont be able to get all the children. Imo, getting all the children is a hassle in Conquest without DLC. If you plan on getting Revelation, get all the children there, it has the scout/challenge maps.

Also wanted to mention +Mag Paladin works nicely as well because of the Levin Sword.

Edit: If you want to try getting all the children anyways, Male MU has to marry Flora or a child.

Seriously? Then I guess I'll go as a female what marriage do you suggest?

Imo, Jacob. He can reclass to Great Knight for some great boosts. With his personal, he essentially gives MU +7 Def. On top of that, +4 Str, +1 Spd, +3 Res(Personal),+1 Mov, +15 Avo. It's just my personal preference really. Some people use the first Heart on him and put him in Paladin to kill early game but its whatever.

Edited by avengerfive

MU does really good in quite a few classes. Imo, the best are Ninja, Cavalier, and Dark Mage. +Str or +Mag is best boon. -Luck is the best Bane because you can use the Ch5 Goddess Icon to patch up MU's luck. This is all with the main game in mind, I don't do PVP or use children.

MU can probably do good with anyone so Laslow is fine.

What about Lazlow? He seems like a good character what would my Bane and Boon have to be?

There is no "have to".

But with Kaze's +2 skl/+3 spd, you have a few options.

1. cover his -2 str with a +str MU. Else, midori will be abusing Flame Shuriken and shining bow her whole life.

2. Ignore the str penalty and use +mag with to make a speedy/skl-y mage. (-0 mag), see above flame shuriken midori.

3. Amplify his spd by passing a +spd MU to midori/kana for +8 spd cap. kekeke. Double ALL THE THINGS.

4. Amplify his skl by passing a +skl MU to Midori/Kana for +7 skl cap. Yo dawg, I herd u liek proc'ing Astra.

There is no "have to".

But with Kaze's +2 skl/+3 spd, you have a few options.

1. cover his -2 str with a +str MU. Else, midori will be abusing Flame Shuriken and shining bow her whole life.

2. Ignore the str penalty and use +mag with to make a speedy/skl-y mage. (-0 mag), see above flame shuriken midori.

3. Amplify his spd by passing a +spd MU to midori/kana for +8 spd cap. kekeke. Double ALL THE THINGS.

4. Amplify his skl by passing a +skl MU to Midori/Kana for +7 skl cap. Yo dawg, I herd u liek proc'ing Astra.

I see so using Kaze you can be very flexible?