Need some advice for these pairings

Valin000

So Im looking on finding way to make a decent/Optimized Pairing for my child units. This is what I have

Mozu------Kaze
Peri-----Kaden
Orochi-----Azama
Nyx-----Hayato
Hanna-----Hinata
Saizo-----Charlotte
Subaki-----Selena
Takumi-----Oboro
Ryoma-----Kagero
Xander-----Sakura
Leo-----Felicia
Aurther-----Beruka
Benny-----Rinkah
Niles-----Setsuna
Odin-----Elise
Azura-----Laslow
Effie-----Keaton
Silas----Hinoka
Now I am aware a good chunk of them some people do not seemt o great or really hate.

Now i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on who to switch with who? Alot of people like charlie!Seig, however I really like Chalie!Asugi.

The pairings I dont plan on changing at all are
Charlotte!Asugi
Nyx!Rhajat
Mozu!Midori

I was also thinking that Effie!Velouria was a good combo, but there might be something better for that.

TLDR; Any suggestions on who i should switch around?

Just imo here.

If this is for postgame Nina makes a MUCH better witch than she does an archer if you give her a +mag mom not named Orachi (niles gives a -2 str mod so rip phys nina postgame) and percy wants setys mods more so he can quad 37 speed or lower units with darting blow.

Edited by joshcja

Just imo here.

If this is for postgame Nina makes a MUCH better witch than she does an archer if you give her a +mag mom not named Orachi (niles gives a -2 str mod so rip phys nina postgame) and percy wants setys mods more so he can quad 37 speed or lower units with darting blow.

yeah, its for post game, and main game lunatic.

I'd switch Charlotte and Sakura around in those pairings. Asugi inherits Saizo's good Magic growth, meaning he can also abuse Flame Shurikens, as well as ordinary ones. Siegbert likes having more Strength than Magic.

Edit: just saw you don't want to change Xander's pairing. Is there a particular reason why Sakura!Siegbert is better than Charlotte!Siegbert?

Edited by ChaosGallade

I'd switch Charlotte and Sakura around in those pairings. Asugi inherits Saizo's good Magic growth, meaning he can also abuse Flame Shurikens, as well as ordinary ones. Siegbert likes having more Strength than Magic.

Edit: just saw you don't want to change Xander's pairing. Is there a particular reason why Sakura!Siegbert is better than Charlotte!Siegbert?

non, in particular, i just figured Charlotte!Asugi was a good combo, so i threw sakura to Marx, however if I am missing something do tell. I do hear chatter about Sakura!Asugi being good due to high MAG/ flame shuriken abusing, but never understood the reasoning behind this? would you be able to explain it and what a good skill set up/final class for asugi be?

Edit: the reasoning i never got why people say abuse flame shuriken is the whole, cant crit or use offensive skills with it.

Edited by Valin000

I'd pair Takumi with either Hana or Camilla. Their stats and classes work really well for Kiragi, and this way you don't screw Takumi out of a class.

Mitama makes for a much better physical unit. Make Effie her mom, change her to Berserker and watch the Fireworks go off.

I'd pair Takumi with either Hana or Camilla. Their stats and classes work really well for Kiragi, and this way you don't screw Takumi out of a class.

Mitama makes for a much better physical unit. Make Effie her mom, change her to Berserker and watch the Fireworks go off.

but if i go Effie!Mitama, then Keatons kid wont be as tanky and strong, except if i go with the possible camilla

but if i go Effie!Mitama, then Keatons kid wont be as tanky and strong, except if i go with the possible camilla

You can go with Camilla!Velouria or Hana!Velouria (not as tanky, but still very good.) Whichever you don't pair with Takumi. Or Peri, is also a pretty good choice. Honestly it's pretty hard to fuck Velouria over with a mum, but Effie!Mitama is like a golden road to an amazing unit.

If you still don't want to do it, you can also go with Kagero. She won't be as fast that way, but has more Resistance. Other good choices are Hinoka, Hana (though, again, not very tanky) or Oboro.

You can go with Camilla!Velouria or Hana!Velouria (not as tanky, but still very good.) Whichever you don't pair with Takumi. Or Peri, is also a pretty good choice. Honestly it's pretty hard to fuck Velouria over with a mum, but Effie!Mitama is like a golden road to an amazing unit.

If you still don't want to do it, you can also go with Kagero. She won't be as fast that way, but has more Resistance. Other good choices are Hinoka, Hana (though, again, not very tanky) or Oboro.

alright, ill try that out. Would you know what this flame shuriken hype is?

Flame shuriken is a magic weapon like levin sword.

yeah but that wasnt what im confused about, its more about the whole why give him a weapon he can't crit or use offensive skills on? what sort of build would work for him if you plan on doing that?

yeah but that wasnt what im confused about, its more about the whole why give him a weapon he can't crit or use offensive skills on? what sort of build would work for him if you plan on doing that?

Yes you cant trigger criticals and skills, but are good if you are facing a enemy with high defense with low magic defense.like the great knight, generals and wyvern knights since those have high defense but poor magic defense.

Edited by Sieghart