dark souls 3 hype

Tryhard

it was my response to ninja flipping dark magic spamming shield and spear/thrusting sword hornet ring fishing turtlers as well

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my point was that even though DEX has a lot of merits, so does STR.

It still deserves even more of a buff, though.

[spoiler=gameplay]

lucy is back

and luck scaling weapons it figures it would be confirmed right after I was wondering if blueblood sword was back

confirmed that it's more interconnected after the high wall?

Edited by Tryhard

lmao looks like the psn trophy list got posted

thanks russia

I can post pics if you guys want me to

there's some maaaaajor spoilers though

I saw it already, good stuff.

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a stream yet.

I guess nobody managed to get it early.

We'll most likely see streams either late tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon, so it's not like we have to wait very long for them anyway.

Edited by Esme

tbh this some bullshit, don't really understand why the release date is still 3 weeks if the pc port is pretty much finished and available to some streamers

assume this is some bamco shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4be7mh/steamers_to_get_access_to_pc_version_this/

http://i.imgur.com/kyzMrCA.png

oh yeah btw esme are you getting pc or ps4 since I'm probably getting pc. I just hope my pc thats specs aren't so good anymore can run it decently. It can run scholar at 60fps at high at least.

Edited by Tryhard

tbh this some bullshit, don't really understand why the release date is still 3 weeks if the pc port is pretty much finished and available to some streamers

assume this is some bamco shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4be7mh/steamers_to_get_access_to_pc_version_this/

http://i.imgur.com/kyzMrCA.png

oh yeah btw esme are you getting pc or ps4 since I'm probably getting pc. I just hope my pc thats specs aren't so good anymore can run it decently. It can run scholar at 60fps at high at least.

It really sucks that streamers get it early. A majority of them are annoying as fuck.

Whatever. I'm getting the JAP version anyway (On PS4 since I don't own a proper PC.), and this will be FROM's last project with Namco, so no more chicken-wings-so-hot-you-will-fry adverts.

It's not that I hate them, though some of them are annoying, the others I rarely pay attention to. Just that I'm sure if they were in the position of being fans that wanted the English version they'd be bitching right now too. I don't really know what Namco were thinking. But I know I would snatch it if I was a popular streamer offered it, so I'm just blaming Namco.

I didn't know you would be getting the Japanese version though. I believe it unlocks at midnight 23rd for Japan if you preloaded a digital copy so that might be morning for you on Wednesday. I got THE WAIT for three weeks. I might pick up the PS4 version later on down the line for community but I can't really justify buying the game for me twice right now.

I would have those chicken wings tbf but entirely because they are chicken wings.

Edited by Tryhard

It's not that I hate them, though some of them are annoying, the others I rarely pay attention to. Just that I'm sure if they were in the position of being fans that wanted the English version they'd be bitching right now too. I don't really know what Namco were thinking. But I know I would snatch it if I was a popular streamer offered it, so I'm just blaming Namco.

I didn't know you would be getting the Japanese version though. I believe it unlocks at midnight 23rd for Japan if you preloaded a digital copy so that might be morning for you on Wednesday. I got THE WAIT for three weeks. I might pick up the PS4 version later on down the line for community but I can't really justify buying the game for me twice right now.

I would have those chicken wings tbf but entirely because they are chicken wings.

I think they're just trying to generate more hype. Not that I'm okay with them doing that-- it's dumb as hell and totally unfair --but I can see why they'd do it.

Originally, I was just gonna wait, but then I did some research and asked some questions, and I learned that I could just purchase Japanese PSN codes over PlayAsia, make a junk Japanese account, download the game from their online store, and then play on my English account. I'd rather not wait honestly lmao. Besides, the voice acting is in English and there are plenty of resources for me to use so that I can decipher menus and stuff (i.e. comparing the English menu with the Japanese one.) so there's really nothing stopping me from playing it as I normally would. If I want to know the flavor text, then I can just wait until the English version comes out.

chicken strips >>> wings imo

Edited by Esme

OKAY GUYS

super serious announcement!!

I am downloading the Japanese version of Duck Slopes Tres as we speak. I will be streaming it tomorrow when I get home from work at around maybe 5-6:30pm PST. I might get out early, though. It depends. I'll let you guys know when I get home, but I definitely will be streaming at some point tomorrow. If you guys wanna watch, just check out Audelainne on the twitch streams section.

GET READY DUDES

I am officially streaming today

so get excited and visit my twitch page (@Audelainne) at around 6:30pm PST today and watch me, a clueless AMERICAN, stumble around Lothric using Google Translate to decipher what the hell items and weapons do

microsoft fucked up so bad that people found a loophole to get the english version playable on the xbox one by buying it on the japanese store and change it back to english before downloading

genius

even dsp decided to go get a copy

just fuck me man why do I have to wait three weeks

microsoft fucked up so bad that people found a loophole to get the english version playable on the xbox one by buying it on the japanese store and change it back to english before downloading

genius

they totally fucked over ps4 owners :(

I don't think a Souls release has ever been this "disastrous" (for lack of better term)

hopefully once the English version comes around I can turn my Japanese copy into an English one

genius

im so jealous of xbox one users. I would love to have this game before spring break starts

Edited by Moira

only pre-purchases i think

still unfair ;____;

actually I've played the first one like a million times so I'm already sick of it lol