dark souls 3 hype

Tryhard

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for watching and being patient

I know I'm shit at souls games but I hope you guys had fun watching me get my ass kicked repeatedly

I'll be streaming again at around 4am PST tomorrow

if you guys are up at that time, then feel free to watch me play again

Edited by Esme

nah m8 you were fine

i'm just an annoying backseat gamer

i gotta be handing in reports tomorrow so I don't know if I'll catch but I did enjoy it!

Edited by Tryhard

someone figured out how to dupe already unless i'm being image edit trolled

FIVE FOR FIVE FROM SOFT

dude it's practically tradition for these games to have a duping glitch that eventually gets patched

hell, even bloodborne had it

man, some of them never got patched, in demon's and dark souls definitely, don't know about ds2

they patched bloodborne for some reason even though blood rocks were the most annoying thing for the longest time

how ya liking the game so far?

Edited by Tryhard

how ya liking the game so far?

it's amazing, absolutely fantastic

it's kinda like a "proper" sequal-- like what DaSII could have been if it had gotten the development time it needed

oh, I forgot to mention that if you two hand your catalyst it has a weapon art that I think boosts sorcery damage for a while

I forgot to mention that and I didn't see you do it, though I don't know how useful it is

As for the game, I think it's really DS1 with what looks to be a more consistent second half (in fact, it looks even better). Should be gr8.

don't bully ds2 tho i still like it :(

Edited by Tryhard

don't bully ds2 tho i still like it :(

GET OVER IT, NERD, DASII SUCKS

SUCKS

U

C

K

S

Just kidding! I'll try out the sorcery art. I forget to use WAs sometimes. lol

You can't deny the DS2 dlcs were fucking great though. Aside from horse area, which is just worst.

They were pretty ok considering how quickly they were put out.

god DAMN it

sometimes i think you peeps have the glasses on for ds1 considering that after anal rodeo is ass tbh

imo of course

Edited by Tryhard

god DAMN it

sometimes i think you peeps have the glasses on for ds1 considering that after anal rodeo is ass tbh

imo of course

nah I think the latter half of dasi sucks too

also the covenants are dumb

but I could point out tons of flaws in all the games tbh

I'm just a fanboy for the series in general, not just one particular installment

Edited by Esme

do you mean you don't like the covenant system or you just don't like that many of them are so specific/don't work

gravelords pls

way of white wow it's nothing

i don't know what princess guard gives you except for like some miracles

chaos servant is literally for a shortcut and some pyromancies

but i would agree, I just give DS1 a hard time because people tend to glorify it (and its difficulty tbh) but I both love and have issues with all the games

a piece of media being flawed doesn't make it undeserving of praise or even widespread critical acclaim. and that's the case for dark souls 1 much of the time, which is (one of) the most creatively, cohesively, and coherently designed game(s) i have played. i think it's perfectly deserving of all the praise it gets, and just pointing out a couple minor flaws in reaction to what you feel is "too much praise" (is it overrated?) is kind of meaningless, really, especially when it's things as pointless as covenants being useless (no less true, but did it really affect your experience?)

and even though the later parts of the game were rushed, the only area i had real issue with was lost izalith, but that's probably just a personal opinion

edit: whatever who cares it's just a videogame lmao

Edited by fuccboi