How to get My Castle Accessory Log to Update

Rezzy

Does anyone know exactly how you can get your accessory log to update? It's after midnight and my log still reads "The Other Day" for my most recent accessory. I really wish I knew how the log update schedule worked. It usually updates a few times a day, but I can't for the life of me discern a pattern.

I recently started my Revelations run, but I'm still able to visit other castles just fine and don't have any illegal weapons or abilities, so I doubt I've accidentally gotten shadowbanned.

I'm now on Day 2 of having no updates on my Accessory Log. Could anyone confirm that they can still visit my castle? I always try to return the favor on people who leave accessories, but for some reason my log is not updating. I wonder if it has anything to do with starting a new file on Revelations.

My Avatar name is Rezzy on Revelations.

I just sent you a Battle Flag. If you're still having trouble, try this: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61719

Thanks, I was able to get it to update by saving in a different file and doing the sleep mode fix. Hopefully moving my save file will keep it from failing to update.