Iconic/popular FE songs I should make piano music for?

Maelstrom.

Heyyyy.

I don't really post here that much, but it seemed like a good place to pose this question.

I make a hobby of arranging vgm for piano. So, does anyone have any suggestions of songs they'd like piano music for, or generally popular songs?

I really don't know many, aside from the obvious.

I'd prefer not to overlap much with what's already on the site I upload to, which you can check here

I've also done a few that aren't on the site.

They are:

From FE Awakening:

Conquest

Chaos

From FE7

Requiem

From FE8

Truth, Despair, and Hope

A bunch of short easy ones from FE4 because I was bored

Level Up!

Recruitment

White Magic

Arena (Entrance)

Arena (Match)

And, of course, nothing way too difficult. I'm not an expert.

Oh, and I am working on a decent arrangement of Id~Purpose, but it's not going to be finished any time soon.

From Awakening:

Don't Speak Her Name (only when you have time)

A Painful Farewell

From Shadow Dragon:

Arena Theme

First Enemy Phase theme

From Sacred Stones:

Ephraim Route Theme

Eirika Route Theme

From Blazing Sword:

Preparing to Advance

From Path of Radiance:

Victory is Near

All from me for now.

What about RD music? Eternal Bond is in Smash and the 25th anniversary concert. It's also pretty popular from what I've seen. Against the Black Knight/Unstoppable Destiny is pretty notable too, imo. And The Devoted appeared in Smash Wii U. Oh, and Stalwarts Unite since it technically appeared in both Tellius games, it just got remixed for RD.

Eternal Bond is in Smash and the 25th anniversary concert. And The Devoted appeared in Smash Wii U.

I'd prefer not to overlap much with what's already on the site I upload to, which you can check here

From Shadow Dragon:

First Enemy Phase theme

From Sacred Stones:

Ephraim Route Theme

Eirika Route Theme

Specific names are pretty helpful.

Fire Emblem Awakening

"Monstrosity"

"Mastermind"

I've been thinking about Monstrosity for some time. I just don't know how the baseline for the first half would turn out.

From FE4, Julius's battle theme. It should be doable.

That is totally doable. I just haven't got there yet. Those chapter 8 wyvern riders keep stressing me out.

Everything else has been jotted down. I won't have wifi for like a week because I'm currently in Indonsia, so don't stress out or anything when I don't respond again for a while.

Oh, sorry, somehow I didn't see the link you posted. >_< The Devoted isn't on that site list though, only Eternal Bond is listed for RD.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, sorry, somehow I didn't see the link you posted. >_< The Devoted isn't on that site list though, only Eternal Bond is listed for RD.

My mistake. I swear it was on there.\

Also, should I have posted this somewhere else for more responses?

Part of not having many replies could be due to you saying you were without wifi for a week so everyone may have been waiting for that week to be up.

Lion King Caineghis from FE9/10 is one of my votes, as is the Battle Prep theme from FE8. Though it'd be different, I think they'd make . . . interesting piano pieces.

Lion King Caineghis from FE9/10 is one of my votes, as is the Battle Prep theme from FE8. Though it'd be different, I think they'd make . . . interesting piano pieces.

Thanks. Those are two great pieces.

• 1 month later...