Some Random Guys Hobby Spriting

supersid333

So, through a chain of events involving browsing youtube and my recently reacquired liking for the Fire Emblem series, I have found my way to this Forum and have gotten back into my old craft of sprite work.

In the past, I was super nervous about my art so I never posted it, and they were sadly lost when my Desktop went up in smoke, however I've re-downloaded the FE7 portrait sprite collection and have began making sprites once more. I figured I might as well post these since I feel much more confident in these then my attempts of yester-year.

With that out of the way, I currently have a couple sprites to show off, with them being about a day or two's work each. Please enjoy and stuff. :)

[spoiler=What I Have So Far]

38A8nTp.png

A recreation of MarkyJoe's self portrait sprite (I don't like this sprite that much)

2RbidVo.png

Female Robin from Awakening

Edit: More or Less Done now, messed with shading, animated the face, and made a mini portrait, all in all i like how she turned out.

Edit (Again): Saw some things I disliked about her and added shading behind the bangs, since that would cast a shadow on the rest of her hair I guess.

Feel free to critique and make adjustments.

Also feel free to use my sprites in things you make, just please credit me if you do.

Edited by supersid333