Hello Everyone!!

Nanori

Hello fellow warriors, mages, sages and archers and whatever else you all are lol.

I made an account here a while ago but haven't been back since, sorry about that, hehe. Yes, I am new to the site and there are soo many things I want to read & look at here, I can't wait to get started. My very first RPG games I played when I was little was Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy 6 (SNES) and Sacred Stones. Sorry I can't give you all a better introduction, I'm not good at it, but greetings to you all, all the same... with a smile :D

Also here are some questions I could not find, any help?:

1. I know Nintendo said that they were gonna make more FE's, but did they say every year or every two years?

2. Do either path connect to Revelation in Fates? Like if I chose Hoshido dose it continue into Revelations? Or is each path (All Three) it's own game in a way?

3. Is the Fire Emblem in this game?

Forgive me I know these are the simple questions but I still have a hard time finding them T.T

Thanks to any help in advance~

Welcome! Let's see if I can answer those for you...

1. I honestly haven't heard anything about a future FE (aside from SMTxFE), but based on the success of Awakening and Fates, I'd say they'd come out with another one at some point.

2. They are all their own game.

3. [spoiler=Yes]It's the Yato itself.

Greetings, Aloha, Zdravo, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Sorry I'm late for my reply :D

Thanks for the replies and the welcomes and questions answered, two is better than none I suppose ~.O But I am in a good mood anyway for no reason but I don't care because I'm gonna enjoy it while it last~

Just give me a day or two and I will (Hopefully) have my profile and some posts to keep most everyone entertained lol. A little more info though, I come from Steam, Origin and Ragnarok Online and BattleSpace.eu . Yeah, I play a lot of online games.

A little off "Greetings" topic:

Also, now that Fire Emblem is no longer a back river game, do you think that they will eventually re-release the JP versions overseas as 3DS DLC? I mean they could really hit it big if they did that.

Or bring Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn to the 3DS, like they did with all the 64 games. I mean I already got those games, I was just wondering if it could happen lol

Edited by Pavi

Welcome to the Forest, Pavi!

A little off "Greetings" topic:

Also, now that Fire Emblem is no longer a back river game, do you think that they will eventually re-release the JP versions overseas as 3DS DLC? I mean they could really hit it big if they did that.

Or bring Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn to the 3DS, like they did with all the 64 games. I mean I already got those games, I was just wondering if it could happen lol

I don't think so. They will be more likely to launch the "old" episode on Virtual Console for the Wii U.

But we can hope that it's not impossible to get remake of older FE.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard, Pavi!

Each path is indeed it's own game but it is recommended you play at least Birthright or Conquest before diving into Revelation.