Fire Emblem Skills

Horuos

Hey there, just got a few questions for today.

1. Besides enemy only skills, what other skills are bannable?

2. Is Paragon also bannable as of now?

3. Is there a way to un-stack items (say, 35x Battle seals and B-ranked Ganglari's)?

4. Besides enemy only weapons, what other weapons are bannable (Besides E-ranked Ganglari)?

5. Are battle and visitation rewards allowed on your units even if you don't have enough reknown (I have 191, Ganglari needs 400)?

6. Finally, is there anything else that is bannable besides changing to an illegal class. (Rinkah as a kitsune)

P.S. I have a Powersaves if it matters

P.P.S. I have read all of this: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61652&hl=shadowban

Thanks in advance :D :Lute:

I can answer number 5.

Battle and visitation rewards are most likely allowed on your units even if you don't have enough renown. This comes from the fact that some of those rewards can be found from event tiles (the sparkling squares on a map).

I can answer number 5.

Battle and visitation rewards are most likely allowed on your units even if you don't have enough renown. This comes from the fact that some of those rewards can be found from event tiles (the sparkling squares on a map).

Thank you for that question, sir. So you would also think B-ranked Ganglari would be allowed too?

Yeah probably

Also, are forged weapons allowed? Like on the Powersaves list all weapons say +7. Is it possible to get a +7 Grim Yato or +7 Ganglari or Seigfried, Brynhildr, Raijinto, Fujin Yumi?

No it's not possible to forge unique weapons. They probably aren't banned, but to stay on the safe side, you should probably not use forged unique weapons.

No it's not possible to forge unique weapons. They probably aren't banned, but to stay on the safe side, you should probably not use forged unique weapons.

Ah man... in powersaves every single weapon is forged to +7 including legendary weapons. Take a look: https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

Click on the link that says fire emblem fates, anyone will do. All the codes are the same for each fates version