Howdy!

Renkindle

Uhhhh dang, im not good at introductions

I'm Ren!! I'm fairly new to Fire Emblem, I guess; I started out with Sacred Stones on the Ambassador's program and now I have that, Awakening, Shadow Dragon, and Fates.

I'm... honestly pretty bad at the games themselves (I'm a filthy casual rip) but I do end up getting very invested in the characters and storylines! I'll prolly be on/off SerenesForest depending on how interested I am in FE at the time.

Guess I'll fill part of this out too while I'm at it:

Online name: Renkindle, Sandybarrens, (Ren for short, usually.)
Favourite FE Game: Probably Awakening
Favourite Game (other than FE): Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Favourite FE Character: Inigo
Hobbies: Drawing

Welcome to the Forest, Renkindle!

I'm... honestly pretty bad at the games themselves (I'm a filthy casual rip)

Don't worry at being bad at the game or being a "filthy casual" as you said.

Nothing matters more in a game than enjoying it!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums, Renkindle!

Inigo was my favorite child character in Awakening actually, and I personally thought his supports with his father made more sense if his father happened to be Chrom.

aaa thank you guys for the warm welcome!! Admittedly, I wasnt entirely sure what I was getting into by signing up here; I thought I might have gotten judged for not being good at the games, glad that's not the case!

Hello and welcome to the forums, a mystery dungeon fan eh?

Mhm! I find it really enjoyable, I've played every PMD game + Etrian Mystery Dungeon!

I've seen you in Youtube comments a few times before. Welcome.

Oh nice! I didn't know people have actually seen me around before here :0 Also, I had looked at your profile, you're only 2 days older than me and you really like braixen too... coincidence much?

Welcome to the forums, Renkindle!

Inigo was my favorite child character in Awakening actually, and I personally thought his supports with his father made more sense if his father happened to be Chrom.

YES, someone else who likes Inigo! I should get Olivia with Chrom sometime, I had her with Kellam, they really would have made more sense if Chrom was his dad, yep