Recommended A+ ranks for optimization?

SoloAsherX81

Hey guys! I just joined this site so I'll be a regular in the future! nice to meet you!

I'm also here to ask a question where the responses are probably going to be more favorable lol. So this is going to be a copy and paste of what I asked on gamefaqs!:

"I know about the whole skill buying thing, and I would use it, but I want to try optimize my characters without it, it may seem long and tedious, but I'm willing to put the hours into this and see the fruits of my labor (I put 200 hours into Awakening lol.)

Back on topic, I want to optimize the parents (cause I want to) for the sake of their child. Meaning, which A+ ranks would be best for the parent in question and to also pass to their child? Or is it even worth it? I was recommended passing Sol to Sophie from Silas, but Sophie can learn it on her own too, also with Aptitude from Mozu , but she can also reclass into a villager for that...

Or are their any A+ ranks worth reclassing into to pass down to their child? I hope the point got through, I'll clarify if needed!"

Thanks in Advance!

This is where skills come in conflict with classes. A lot of people would recommend certain A+ options because of a certain skill pool but what is really important is allow the character to try different classes aside from what they have.

For example, Ryoma has an A support with Saizo and Xander. In the short term, Xander's class is much more beneficial in terms of skills because Ryoma would really love Luna, Aegis, and Armored Blow but in the long term, Saizo is a much better class option for Ryoma because of his speed and skill being really good for an Elite Ninja set but skills like Locktouch and Golembane is useless for Ryoma in the long run.

Anyway, that is why we have the whole "buying" skills thing in My Castle. So that we aren't limited to just the A+ classes, our secondary classes, and our marriage partner's classes.

Edited by TanatatKnight

Hey guys! I just joined this site so I'll be a regular in the future! nice to meet you!

I'm also here to ask a question where the responses are probably going to be more favorable lol. So this is going to be a copy and paste of what I asked on gamefaqs!:

"I know about the whole skill buying thing, and I would use it, but I want to try optimize my characters without it, it may seem long and tedious, but I'm willing to put the hours into this and see the fruits of my labor (I put 200 hours into Awakening lol.)

Back on topic, I want to optimize the parents (cause I want to) for the sake of their child. Meaning, which A+ ranks would be best for the parent in question and to also pass to their child? Or is it even worth it? I was recommended passing Sol to Sophie from Silas, but Sophie can learn it on her own too, also with Aptitude from Mozu , but she can also reclass into a villager for that...

Or are their any A+ ranks worth reclassing into to pass down to their child? I hope the point got through, I'll clarify if needed!"

Thanks in Advance!

If you're really serious about buying skills, you might want to get the Gold DLC just so you can go on a shopping spree. Otherwise, you'll have to hunt down a couple of castles with a high luck Midori or Corrin that has either Profiteer/Salvage Blow with some skill that boosts their proc rate like Quitoxic or Hoshidan Unity.

If you're really serious about buying skills, you might want to get the Gold DLC just so you can go on a shopping spree. Otherwise, you'll have to hunt down a couple of castles with a high luck Midori or Corrin that has either Profiteer/Salvage Blow with some skill that boosts their proc rate like Quitoxic or Hoshidan Unity.

Well, even though I said that! I wouldn't mind having Aptitude on everyone at least lol.

Edited by SoloAsherX81

I would also say it depends on what class the character wants to be in in the end. In Ryoma's case, I'd actually go with skills over end class because in the end, he doesn't really need to be in a class that isn't Swordmaster. Raijinto is great and he likes avoid and crit and damage, anyway. but someone like Rinkah, for example, actually want to be in Berserker and she doesn't have natural access to that--you can buy her Rend Heaven, but you can't buy her Berserker. So Charlotte would be a better A+ partner than Oboro or Orochi, in this case.