• Eliwood
    • Ephraim
  2. 2. Who will win in a fight between the following:

• Lyn
    • Eirika
  3. 3. Who will win in a fight between the following:

• Hector
    • Roy

I sure would. Infact, I always do get Eliwood up to S Rank Lance. Same for Lyn with S Rank Bow and Hector with S Rank Sword.

why?

if he's telling the truth, then it would probably be because they have more of a use for their alternate S-rank weapons then the ones for their primary weapons.

(IOW, it makes more sense for hector to use armads or the regal blade instead of the S-rank axe.)

why?

The reason why I would do so is because:

1: Hector doesn't need the Basilikos when he can wield a Armads anyways and thus Armads is stronger than Basilikos.

2: Lyn's 6 con at a Blade Lord makes her almost unsuitable to carry any swords other than mainly Iron Sword and Mani Katti. She can't even wield Sol Katti nor Regal Blade(even though its the strongest and the lightest Sword). Thats why shes better off with carrying Bow's such as Rienfleche because it reduce much less than Swords.

3: Durandal is clearly heavy for even Eliwood to carry, especially because of his Speed cap of 24(such a waste).

Ike would be better compared to Roy than Hector is as their caps and ultimate weapons are similar.

If your talking about Ike as a Vanguard from FE10 it wouldn't be a good idea to compare Roy and Hector considering his stats are higher than oppose to the ones from the FE's GBA in his own game making him much overpowered. Unless your talking about Ike from FE9, he should able to compete against any Lords throughout the series...

you really can't compare FE characters from the GBA games to the console ones. It's just too much of a difference

But if you compare Ike as a Hero in FE10 would leave a whole: His HP would be 50 which is not fair when competing with the GBA Lords who able to max 60...

Why compare caps? Average stats are what you should be comparing... Oh, and my last post was referring to FE9 Ike.