FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

Oh, you can have it be A.

How about a Loup and Blinky support chain that's them playing with each other?

Oh, I haven't given basic personalities to the brothers!

Blanc: A little hammy like Owain, and a little religious, like Libra, but ultimately kind.

Gris: Lute's young genius attitude + Tharja's experiments + Hayato's "I'm not a kid!" attitude.

Noir: Canas's "Not dark magic" + Tharja's creepiness + Hector's battle lust

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Blanc, blond Ephraim hair, Matthew's face and Heath's outfit.

Gris has salt-and-pepper Heath hair, Roy's face and Eliwood's outfit.

Noir should have black Eliwood hair, Canas's robes and Marcus's face w/ Vaira's scar.

Well let me think, Wilhelm himself is from nobility so obviously other nobles would be people he gets along with, soldiers cavaliers and Knights are also those he would get along as they usually serve out of duty more than greed. Though the exception to what he likes, or to put it bluntly what he hates are sell swords, and those that use magics to use times or change shape as that is unnatural to him. Clerics and Bishops are exceptions to the magic rule as they are more religious than arcane in his eyes. So to sum it up typically those of nobility or serve out of duty, and don't use magic are people Wilhelm would get along with.

I added a lot more to Kabocha's profile, like her support habits, her occupation, unique weapon and I removed the whole unique class thing, it made her too special and unique, which I think her staff and skills already do enough of. I'll work on a portrait.

I am not a programmer, so if anyone wants to do my characters for me, fair game.

Blanc, Gris and Noir are described above.

Zero- White Matthew hair, golden eyes, tanned Jaffar skin and Jaffar's outfit but white.

Loup- A white wolf. Simple.

Hey, literally anyone can be as unique as anyone wants~

But if you want to go Troubadour, sure thing, I can imagine that working.

But all righty, good description stuff going around, maybe at some point I'll expand the doc to include stuff like that, but for now, uh, yeah. I guess I'll get back to making chapters?

Do we have an:

Escape chapter

Team divided chapter

Ship chapter

Siege tome-a-palooza chapter

Doors and chests aplenty chapter?

Team divided chapter, what's that? Just one where you have to/are supposed to split your units into two or more groups to do things on a map? Plenty. Should be good on the others, too, eventually.

Except maybe escape chapter. How should those work? In Thracia, any unit that doesn't escape disappears, but only of those fielded. A more modernized take on it, though, would basically just be a seize chapter. Erm, come to think of it, I do actually have one planned, though I guess I'd have to revise it so it's basically Fates seize--the chapter itself is based on escaping, and once any unit arrives on a certain tile then that's all you need to do? I dunno.

How about:

Glass Blade/Lance/Axe/Bow: Incredibaly powerful, but 3 uses.

Void: Dark tome, hits any character, friend or foe, in 5 squares, Wielder excepted.

Yep, planning on adding glass weapons. I was also thinking about the hollow sword, and decided that hollow axe would actually make reasonable sense.

AoE stuff, if Yeti adds it I'll have plenty to add especially since i don't need to make spell anims for it but otherwise welp

New class!

Fencer-Take a Myrmidon, remove the critical hit focus, add in a great attack stat. They still dodge like monsters, though.

Fencer sounds Eirika, maybe not a generic unit but sounds like a good physical glass cannon unit for either player or boss.

Dougan, cool, does he have a class or just whatever?

I'm pretty sure that's the next chapter in Conquest for me lol

might look into some of this stuff though, need to finish these games

Fencer sounds Eirika, maybe not a generic unit but sounds like a good physical glass cannon unit for either player or boss.

Dougan, cool, does he have a class or just whatever?

I'm pretty sure that's the next chapter in Conquest for me lol

might look into some of this stuff though, need to finish these games

I figured Dougan would be a Mercenary. Wielding swords makes sense with his character.

Looking at your pictures in the first post, maybe you could talk about the two characters show, Ranserotte and Affi?

An idea that came to me for bosses is a set of optional bosses or high level promoted enemies with an s rank in their respective weapon and holding a brave weapon or other rare high level weapon of their type. They naturally would particularly strong candidness for drooping either some of their weapons or other items at your discretion. They could be a set of Morphs/Homeculous that serve the main antagonist. *Optional as they will not attack unless the player enters their range

Lv 18 Swordmaster

Brave Sword(Drops on death)

?ranged sword if present?

skills

-Swordfaire

-Astra

-Adept

-Vantage

Lv 18 Halbreidier

Brave Lance

Spear

Skills

-Lancefaire

-Luna

-Wrath

-Vantage

Lv 18 Berserker

Brave Axe

Tomahawk

Skills

-Axefaire

-Vengence

-Resolve

-Vantage

Lv 18 Sniper

Brave Bow

Longbow

Skills

-Bowfaire

-Hawkeye(modified to be more fair % chance to Guarantee all attacks will land regardless of enemy avoid or hit stat)-basically need an active skill for this one

-longshot (bow range +1)

-Vantage

Notably they would all have vantage thus assuring they attack first to make the player earn their loot. Their high stats, powerful weapons, guaranteed first attack and innate crit bonuses from their class would basically make them a risky opportunity where players would have to weigh whether they could take them down safely or not. They could be generic enemies that are just far stronger than the rest or they could be given a sprite and name it doesn't really matter. Take as much or as little as needed just wanted to get the idea across!

Cool makes sense

maybe he will return and actually be the legendary hero O:

pff actually I have no clue why it says Affi? I'd guess it's affinity but uhhhh that's a bow huh I might look into that.

Ranserott is a lance-sword cavalier and the green of the duo. The archer is Ethelin, and she's kind of a standard GBA archer.

and yeah lol rest assured, i just played the kitsune chapter in Conquest and i have no intention of replicating it.

Hm optional S rank weapons I dunno maybe, I don't have much planned as far as endgame goes, so we'll see what happens~

You remember my Quick/Slow Burn skills? Considering that green Cavalier are calmer and more thoughtful while red Cavaliers are more headstrong and impulsive (who's the red Cavalier?), giving Ranserott Slow Burn and Red Cavalier Quick Burn makes sense, right?

Stuff not involving characters!

Weapons-
Sword-Heavy Blade-Might: 20-Hit: 90-Crit: 5-Weight: 20-Rank: C-Uses: 15-Range: 1-Desc: A powerful yet heavy blade.

Axe-Axehead-Might-11-Hit: 65- Crit: 0- Weight: 11-Rank: C-Uses: 30-Range: 1-2-Desc: This works...Somehow.

Wind tome-Mince-Might: 6-Hit: 100-Crit: 10-Weight: 6-Rank: D-Uses: 35-Range: 1-2-Desc: Great for preparing meals.

Sword-Rubber Sword-Might: 0-Hit: 150-Crit: 0-Weight: 1-Rank: E-Uses: 50-Range: 1-Desc: The training sword used only by the youngest of trainees.

The Dual weapons from fates: Just copy the stats.

Dark tome-Seeper-Might: 30-Hit: 30-Crit: 30-Weight: 13-Rank: A-Uses: 10-Range: 1-Desc: A tome that requires energy to work.-Hidden stat: Uses 50% of the caster's HP to fire the spell.

Map Idea:

Being forced to constantly advance on a mountain: Every 4 turns, A section of the map closest to where you spawn gets covered by a landslide. Units that get caught in it instantly die. The map is a strataway with a total grid height of 5 and a width of whatever (it just has to be by 5's) The area covered by a landslide is 5x5 and will appear at the closest 5x5 spot to the spawn (AKA progressively moving forward). The enemies are weak compared to your units, and the area where the boss is does not get covered with a landslide.

Yeah that would make sense. The red cavalier isn't particularly hotheaded, but I think a speed burn would be fair to give Ranserott.

pf rubber sword maybe

also a tome that consumes hp when used, yeah I'm thinking of doing that.

oh my

..I think I can do that, though, and it sounds pretty neat. I think I'll make a second page on the doc later today with chapter ideas, because this thread is getting long and I probably don't want to search through it all the way every time. Later.

How about a seaside/beach level where the tide rises and falls, making foot units able to pass at certain times but not others?

Gaiden chapter requirements:

Have (character) above a certain Level.

Have entire group be above a certain level.

Certain characters have an A support.