Female Corrin's hair incorrectly layered?

Norah

I noticed an odd discrepancy between the Female avatar's official artwork and the in-game portrait: her in-game hair clips right through her cape! Viewing the 3D model, it seems physically impossible for her hair to wrap around or otherwise fall inside the cape, so maybe it was improperly layered in-game? Not good for my OCD...

25863437410_de6d4f9328_b.jpg

The image keeps disappearing, so I attached it as well. :(

post-23158-0-05902100-1459358747_thumb.jpg

Edited by Norah

i feel you OP. OCD is killer

Kagero's hair clipping is terrible, and it pains me to look at it pierce her chest constantly. Like, how hard is it to add a few bones to that stuff? Good grief. ( -_-)

Other characters have hair clipping? I thought this was a result of the way the My Unit portrait is generated from the customization screen options.

Other characters shouldn't have the same issue.

Other characters have hair clipping? I thought this was a result of the way the My Unit portrait is generated from the customization screen options.

Other characters shouldn't have the same issue.

I'm talking about clipping on the model itself, rather than the portrait.

yeah, the models isn't a big deal for me- long hair is hard to model without clipping, so it's whatever for me.

i haven't noticed that on the portrait, though, if only because i'm using a different hair (bangs, two strands back) for my mu, and the hair is definitely not that long. but... that's some serious clippage, my man.