Conquest PMU run. 15/16. Help?

KP Joey

One more! : D

​Mechanist Camilla sounds better than maid Camilla, that's for sure. Swordmaster Ophelia sounds... interesting. We'll see how that goes LOL

Edited by KP Joey

I think the best misfits you have are :

- BowKnight!Nyx : Nyx has no strength, no health, no defense. She's a pure concentration of magic and speed. I don't know how you're gonna level that up, to be honest. She'll kick ass when she'll get the Shining Bow/Levin Sword, but until that moment expect her to tink almost everything. Enjoy!

- WyvernLord!Elise : Elise is like Nyx, excepted she's a little bit more redeemable because Wyvern Lord isn't that of an awful class. You'll just have to get her to C Axe so she can Bolt Axe every living thing with her huge magic.

- Strategist!Effie : This one is hilarious. Effie has great growths on everything that is not magic. That will probably end up really really weird.

- Sorcerer!Peri : Peri has an amazing 5% magic growth, but I think Sorcerer can get over that. You should maybe try to get Luna in case or something like that else her offense will suck.

Aaand done. I'll update every few chapters here (:

​Yeah my misfits are going to be... very interesting lmao. We'll see how they work out. Honestly not expecting too much from any of them, but I could be wrong!