• Dark Knight
    • Dark Flier
    • Witch
    • Great Lord
    • Strategist
    • Malig Knight
    • Kinshi Knight
    • Falcon Knight

Hi everybody, I am wondering what the VERY BEST class for Azura!Nina might be.

Her mods are -1 Strength, +1 Magic, +1 Skill, +7 Speed, +1 Luck, -2 Defense, and +2 Resistance.

I am torn between wanting to make her an Adventurer and use her with the Shining Bow. Her magic will be on the average side but she will outspeed almost every non Speed-focused physical Kana because she gets like 40 speed st max OR giving her a slower class that has high natural magic so that her offense and speed evens out!

Which class will make the most use out of that insanely high speed while still allowing her to do some damage?

I would go Adventurer. It is a good class for her since it takes advantage of her incredibly high speed and the fact she is probably the best Shining Bow user. It is also always nice to have extra staff users around.

While Witch is always good, Azura!Nina just doesn't have enough Mag to pull it off like she would with say Nyx or Elise as her mom.

At the end of the day, it's your decision but I suggest Adventurer.

I would go Adventurer. It is a good class for her since it takes advantage of her incredibly high speed and the fact she is probably the best Shining Bow user. It is also always nice to have extra staff users around.

While Witch is always good, Azura!Nina just doesn't have enough Mag to pull it off like she would with say Nyx or Elise as her mom.

At the end of the day, it's your decision but I suggest Adventurer.

My head canon puts Male Corrin in a True Love Triangle with both Azura and Niles, who ultimately fall in love with each other, breaking Corrin's heart until he cradle robs their daughter haha!

So Adventurer will make good use of all that excess speed while only being three points lower in magic than a Nyx!Nina would be at max. What are good skills for her (I am fine buying them)? Since she'll be using the Shining Bow, she won't proc or crit anything, right?

I'm so used to just making mindless Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity or Quixotic and Proc builds that I don't know what makes a good magic weapon procless set? Skills that debuff enemies or those that inflict passive damage? Shame she can't get Grisly Wound!

Draconic Hex

Bowfaire

Savage Blow

Seal Resistance

Aggressor or Galeforce or Replicate?

Edited by Lucina's Husband