My Introduction

Haydntg

Hello, everyone, I'm Haydntg! I've been using Serenes Forest for FE information for a while now, so I figured it was about time to make an account here. I first learned about Fire Emblem from melee, was discouraged to learn that it was only in Japan, and didn't even know it was localized until Nintendo gave me the Sacred Stones for free as a 3DS ambassador. I fell in love with the game instantly and had to try out the rest of series. It was a pretty good time to get into the series, as Awakening hadn't been released yet, so the games were all really cheap. I was able to buy PoR for under $20. I have played all of the localized FEs except for Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon. The only japan only FE that I've played is Binding Blade.

Also, is there a good Sacred Stones hack that increases the difficulty? It's my favorite FE, but man, is it easy.

Edited by Haydntg

Welcome to the Forest, Haydntg!

Also, is there a good Sacred Stones hack that increases the difficulty? It's my favorite FE, but man, is it easy.

There must be one but I don't know much myself. Try to find the answer there : http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showforum=8

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!