• Mjolnir
    • Gae Bolg
    • Gungnir
    • Swanchika/Helswath
    • Ichival/Yewfelle
    • Valkyrie Staff
    • Book of Naga
    • Loptyr

Even though Forseti comes close for just how cool Sety and Levin are in addition to how OP the weapon itself is, I personally think the Mystletainn. First of all, the Mystletainn makes what would just be

a duel between two best friends, Sigurd and Eltshan

one of the most tense moments in the game for me personally, considering anyone he comes in contact with will probably die. And when you get it in second gen, its a really awesome weapon. With it's ridiculous might, Critical ability, boost to Resistance, and enormous boost to Skill, it makes Ares one of the best second gen units in the game. What do you guys think?

Mystletainn because Aless is cool and those overkill crits

Gae Bolg and Gungnir are close seconds.

Edited by Gradivus.

I like the Ichival/Yewfelle alot, because Briggid and Faval use it plus it makes them 1 shot everything, shame about the 2 range lock but still like it haha.

Forseti.

Simply because I always like any wind mages in the series and Levin and Sety are some of my favourite Jugdral characters.

• 2 weeks later...

The Balmung. Shanan is pretty amazing with it. Plus you can slough it off to Lakche or Skasaher if play your cards right and exploit that glitch which is super great. Holsety is great too and so is Super Critical Sword but I think Balmung takes the cake.

Valflame - probably the best segue to second generation mechanic in the series (inb4 "clipsey you didn't get that far"). Also, I'm a sucker for guys with long red hair.

In Gen. 1 there's nothing what can beat Holsety.

These stat boosts make it totally broken.

In Gen. 2 I'd go for Mystletainn in term of uses because of the resistance boost.

Since most units have very low resistance, this sword makes it possible to survive multiple magic attacks. Especially good against long range magic.

Since Holsety exists in both generations I voted for that.