Music Pitched Differently When Visiting Other Castles?

Vashiane

So I've noticed something.

Whenever I go to visit other people's castles, depending on the music (most of the quieter, more atmospheric themes are effected, but the song where Azura sings at the beginning and the backwards ones aren't) they play, the pitch of the song is lower than if I played that same song in my own castle. At first I thought that was just a cute little effect added for atmosphere... until I asked around about and realized that only one other person said that they noticed the same thing. Both of us own Conquest as well, but then why would the pitch changing effect be in only one version of the game?

So has anyone else noticed this at all?

Are you visiting castles from Birthright that are playing Road Taken? It had a different pitch in Birthright. There are some other songs like this iirc.

Otherwise I don't really know what could cause this.

this happened to me on every song I heard in another castle, but I rarely visit other peoples castles. I assumed it was universal but guess not

Yes, I've definitely noticed this and I've been meaning to ask this so I'm glad you did!

Especially for the track you mentioned since I use it for my own castle. It's called "Return to Elegance".

I'm really not sure why. At first I thought they simply had a different track I didn't have but apparently not.

I don't really notice for the other tracks.

Edited by Takeru