Need second opinions and questions cause i dont wanna mess up my run again

Dr Fetus

I need some opinions on my team. I already have some basic ideas but need confirmation. Im not looking to min/max or whatever and i dont want them op enough to be unbeatable in my castle, but im looking to make them interesting and somewhat unique. This is with a female avatar with +speed -resistance by the way.

Here's what I think I have so far:

Thinking about having Kanna be a nohr or hoshido noble who uses a dragonstone. Right now the skills I have planned for him are Renewal to work with his personal skill, Draconic Hex, Dragonfang, Poison Strike, and Ravaging Blow. Do you guys think I should just replace Dragonfang with something else? I just sorta threw it on there for no reason. Figured he would symbolize the dawn and dusk dragons you can build in My Castle cause he restores a lot of hp every turn and reduces hp of nearby enemies by a percent when he attacks as well and I thought that would be kinda fun.

Kaze x Avatar: Midori

Kaze will always be paired up with her. I wanna make her pretty close to immortal with her personal skill, but not 100%. I need a good opinion on what class to make her, preferably with high luck and high skill. The skills I want for her are Nohrian Trust, Dragon Ward, Quixotic or whatever, Hoshidan Unity, and another skill. Since she'll have Nohrian Trust, Kaze's combat skills can also be used by her, so I was thinking since she would be at 1 hp all the time. Kaze could have Vengeance, and Lethality for fun. So my questions for Midori are: does Kaze's personal skill proc based off of his luck or Midori's? Does Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity effect activation rates on Kaze's skills due to Nohrian Trust or just Midori's? If not, is there any possible way for Kaze to get Hoshidan Unity in any way? I wanna know for sure before I mess up my run again.

Odin x Elise OR Odin x Rinkah: Ophelia

I already know Ophelia is gonna be heavily crit based. Which parent I choose would be based on if she's gonna be a Crit Sorceror or a Critzerker with the Great Club. The skills will likely be the same either way, but right now I only have Death Blow and Vantage planned for her. If I go with the Great Club build, she would still carry 3 tomes for her personal skill, but I don't know if Rinkah or Charlotte would be a better mother for a physical Ophelia. I honestly need an opinion on this cause I have no idea what to go with.

Hayato x Nyx OR Hayato x Orochi: Rhajat

Don't know which parent honestly. I do want her to have a Nosferatu tome (yeah I know it was nerfed) Replicate and Renewal for shadow clone jutsu shenanigans. I'll go with Sorceror for her class, but she'll be a witch when the DLC comes out, so she can have Shadowgift and Warp. Should she stay as a witch or just get warp and revert to Sorceror to get rid of Shadowgift and open up another skill slot?

That's all I have planned for my team right now, I might post on here again with more team member possibilities when I think of them. Sorry for the long post, I just don't wanna screw up my run again since I'm already having to restart once. Thank you in advance. :)