Fire Emblem Fates Critical Hit Quote Compilation

carefreejules

Other than Arthur's great crit lines (along with Percy's), I have to say my favorite is Yukimura's condescending "What WAS your exit strategy?"

I was gonna say;

Just post a video of Arthur, then put an Annotation over your Arthur saying "CLICK HERE" but hmm

*edit*

When the new video is up on Youtube, let me know. I have a file that'll convert it for you.

Oh, I just put an annotation at the beginning of the crit video letting people know that they can watch the fixed version of the video from the one drive link in the description.

Edited by carefreejules

Oh, I just put an annotation at the beginning of the crit video letting people know that they can watch the fixed version of the video from the one drive link in the description.

That works.

For what it's worth; if you decide to re-upload the Video onto Youtube, attached is a File that'll help you with updating your Description links to match.

1. Open File
  2. Copy the Youtube Link for your new video (Should look something like this when you copy it. The one below is your first vid)

3. In the Excel sheet, paste the URL into cell F1
    1. This updates the cells in Column F, which updates Columns K, M, O, which updates Columns V, X and Z for you)
  4. Copy Column V into your YouTube
  5. Copy Column X into the OP of this thread and any other post you'd like
  6. If you want to, Copy Column Z into a Reddit thread, though you'll want to enter a line break (Enter key) in between each one if you want to post them all. Not needed, but convenient

CRIT_QUOTE_URL_PREP.zip

Edited by Elieson