Revelations chapter 25

Tenee

Had to register after years of lurking to post this since I couldn't find anything online.

Accidently ran into a way to make the chapter impossible to complete.

***Map Spoilers Below***

As you know if you have played to this point in the game. This map has 2 platforms that move back and fourth every so often.

However, if you have a unit in the doorway of the platforms, the platform won't move (good to hold it so slower units can catch a ride)

I had a Hero (Unil) on the bottom platform and no move left to get him off, so he got dragged down by the enemies at the bottom of the screen. The next turn, a mage walked into the doorway and my Hero died.

Problem is, since the mage is in the doorway for bottem platform, the platform won't move at all so my army can reach the bottom half of the map. I waited 20 turns and it doesn't move. The mage doesn't move. Essentially the map is stuck and I will have to reset.

Strange that the game went through Japan, and now in the U.S and its been out for a little while and I couldn't find anyone else who had this happen.

Just my luck. Discuss? (Might take and add a picture of the situation if I can.)

Had to register after years of lurking to post this since I couldn't find anything online.

Accidently ran into a way to make the chapter impossible to complete.

***Map Spoilers Below***

As you know if you have played to this point in the game. This map has 2 platforms that move back and fourth every so often.

However, if you have a unit in the doorway of the platforms, the platform won't move (good to hold it so slower units can catch a ride)

I had a Hero (Unil) on the bottom platform and no move left to get him off, so he got dragged down by the enemies at the bottom of the screen. The next turn, a mage walked into the doorway and my Hero died.

Problem is, since the mage is in the doorway for bottem platform, the platform won't move at all so my army can reach the bottom half of the map. I waited 20 turns and it doesn't move. The mage doesn't move. Essentially the map is stuck and I will have to reset.

Strange that the game went through Japan, and now in the U.S and its been out for a little while and I couldn't find anyone else who had this happen.

Just my luck. Discuss? (Might take and add a picture of the situation if I can.)

Enemy AIs will occasionally be set to 'Hold' or change to hold if there are no enemies in range for them to attack if they can move around in that area. In your case on the Chapter, the map is split into 2-3 sections, if your Hero was the only unit on that side of the map and he/she got defeated (Casual/Classic not Phoenix) then there are no other targets for your enemies to attack so they'll stay on hold until another unit of yours shows up in their area for them to attack. If the enemies are already moving around and you still have units in that area even if they are a distance away, the enemies will continue to move to reach said units of yours.

Enemy AIs will occasionally be set to 'Hold' or change to hold if there are no enemies in range for them to attack if they can move around in that area. In your case on the Chapter, the map is split into 2-3 sections, if your Hero was the only unit on that side of the map and he/she got defeated (Casual/Classic not Phoenix) then there are no other targets for your enemies to attack so they'll stay on hold until another unit of yours shows up in their area for them to attack. If the enemies are already moving around and you still have units in that area even if they are a distance away, the enemies will continue to move to reach said units of yours.

Yup, and this means he will sit in that door way forever. So I guess this post is now more about warning others not to lose a unit there.

Edited by Tenee