Soleil Mother

Horuos

Depends. Support-wise, I'd go with Peri.

Gameplay-wise, I'd personally go with Hana.

[spoiler=Why I think you should go with Hana!Soleil]

Hana!Soleil has more Speed and Skill, while Peri!Soleil has more Defense and Resistance. The other stats are pretty evenly matched in Stat Caps (I haven't checked the Growth Rates). More importantly, Hana passes down the Samurai class, which Soleil can only get through her, and S-Support with M!Kana. Peri passes down the Cavalier class, which Soleil can already get by A+ with Sophie or marrying Siegbert. Since A+ supports are not mutual, It's likely that you'd A+ Soleil and Sophie anyway, since her other options are Outlaw (Nina) Dark Mage (Ophelia), and Shrine Maiden (Mitama), the latter 2 of which are Magic classes, and not something I'd reccomend Soleil using unless you are building up her Magic stat for a Levin Sword build or trying to get Skills from their classes. Outlaw from A+ Nina might be useful, but I'm personally not a fan of the class.

Depends. Support-wise, I'd go with Peri.

Gameplay-wise, I'd personally go with Hana.

[spoiler=Why I think you should go with Hana!Soleil]

Hana!Soleil has more Speed and Skill, while Peri!Soleil has more Defense and Resistance. The other stats are pretty evenly matched in Stat Caps (I haven't checked the Growth Rates). More importantly, Hana passes down the Samurai class, which Soleil can only get through her, and S-Support with M!Kana. Peri passes down the Cavalier class, which Soleil can already get by A+ with Sophie or marrying Siegbert. Since A+ supports are not mutual, It's likely that you'd A+ Soleil and Sophie anyway, since her other options are Outlaw (Nina) Dark Mage (Ophelia), and Shrine Maiden (Mitama), the latter 2 of which are Magic classes, and not something I'd reccomend Soleil using unless you are building up her Magic stat for a Levin Sword build or trying to get Skills from their classes. Outlaw from A+ Nina might be useful, but I'm personally not a fan of the class.

What do you mean by support-wise? Like their conversations (C B A S)?

Also thanks for the reply :D

What do you mean by support-wise? Like their conversations (C B A S)?

Also thanks for the reply :D

Support-wise, he means that Laslow and Peri have well-written supports that reveal more about them. They also touch upon Laslow's time as Inigo in Awakening.

Wouldnt Camilla make a better wife?

Yeah, the order is Effie/Charlotte>>Camilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally anyone else. Imo Hana makes Velour way too glassy. Camilla gives her a lot of defense and Velour doesn't need any extra speed.

Yeah, the order is Effie/Charlotte>>Camilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally anyone else. Imo Hana makes Velour way too glassy. Camilla gives her a lot of defense and Velour doesn't need any extra speed.

Velouria only has natural 40% Speed growth, it's respectable, but by no means in the "more than enough" category, and Hana is a great Mom if you want a speedy bruiser.

Edited by Rezzy