What are some strange things you do on a daily basis that you're sure nobody else does?

Zerxen

I usually keep staring at something just to get a good image of it in my memory. If I don't, I keep feeling uneasy and my eye starts to feel weird.

Same with feeling something (like a doorknob or wall) or scratching something(usually something rough) constantly.

I guess this isn't something unique or anything, but I live close to the rocky mountains, so i get to see them almost every day

(that is on days i actually leave the house lol)

EDIT: k, im now seeing what some others have posted here, so now for something kinda weird...

I often just blankly stare, sometimes for hours on end if undisturbed, just lost in thought(s all alone) and when i snap out of it its as if i was sleeping, people get particularly creeped out when i happen to be looking in their general direction.

Edited by Ki11erpenguin

Once I get home I pour some cereal and milk into a cup and eat/drink it like that. I could use a bowl, but I have it more as a snack than a meal, and the cup is easier to position on my nightstand and hold while I use my computer.

I click my tongue when I'm counting the food items in the store basket I'm using and use hand gestures as if to combine them mentally to make sure I've got them all. I also use a different sound when I'm done and have assured myself I've got all the necessary ingredients.

@Thane: That's actually kind of adorable.

As for myself, I'll sometimes just pace around outside my house, listening to video game music to relax and brainstorm. This sometimes lasts for multiple hours and I'll pose and dance and stuff while doing it.

I'll also practice monologuing and voice acting in the kitchen or shower. I think I'm an acceptable voice actor… Well, at least I have a decent range of voices that I can do, if perhaps not the ones someone would expect from looking at me.

Listening to certain music to broaden my imagination and keep it vivid.

After university classes (half the day) throw myself onto the bed, fall asleep and suddenly wake up in a alerted state remembering that I want to do stuff over sleeping.

• 3 weeks later...