[FE4] Making Holy Weapons Inheritable?

General Horace

Yeah, Holyn/Lachesis can get Odo/Hezul on her kids but it's both minor so it affects nothing, i'll try loading a save and just see if he still has A Swords with just Major Baldo.

Definately didn't change anything regarding Holy Blood (except Dain's growth rates so I could make Alec have it while still retaining his initial growth rates).

Anyone here know how to make Falaflame and Tor Hammer dropable? I tried to do that by Nightmare, but I could neither find the entries for Enemy Alvis and Ishtar nor these weapons in the dropable item list.

And could you please make the answer as clear as possible? I have zero experience with hack (and I'm using a Shin patch, simply for the Swordmaster's Axe animation.)

Edited by False Prophet

Alvis and Ishtar are in one of the Holy Character Editors (Ishtar multiple times)

In order to get them to be droppable, you'll have to change another weapon/staff to Falaflame/Tor Hammer in the Player Weapon Editor, then list that item as droppable (if you changed the Iron Sword at 0x04 to Falaflame, make Iron Sword 0x04 droppable in the Holy Character editor).

One thing to note though, if you change something like the Berserk staff to Falaflame, it will come with 1 use instead of 50. You can still repair it up to 50, but it's pricey. Conversely, you could have a 50 use Berserk staff if you changed it with another weapon.