Skill set for Takumi.

Kaze-Kaze

I don't think Takumi really needs anything to be good, but here's my opinion.

Sniper!Takumi

Bowfaire

Quick Draw

Rend Heaven

Death Blow

Counter

(Note: The last 2 can only be gotten by marrying Takumi to Rinka or F!Corrin or skill buying)

If you want you can replace one of those skills for Replicate (By Marrying Kagero or F!Corrin) because there's no kill like overkill.

Replace one of those skills with Point Blank once the DLC comes out.

If you have Dread Fighter replace Quick Draw with Aggressor.

If you're confident in his ability to ORKO by himself, Galeforce might be a good idea.

Trample could be good for dealing with unmounted enemies (read: most units in the game), and the ones who aren't you can use the Hunter's Bow (Or any Bow/Yumi if they are Flying)

Gamble might also be a good to make him even more likely to Crit, but I think it's unneeded.

Line of Death (By Buddying Hinata/Ryoma or marrying Hana) can help maximize his damage, but it's too risky in my opinion, since Takumi will be attacking from 2 Range most of the time, while most other units will be attacking at 1 Range.

For ingame he's good enough with Sniper's raw skillset. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Postgame I run him with Line of Death, Bowfaire, Replicate, Galeforce, and like, Agg or Death Blow or something (bought it) for 4x takumi nuking per player phase. It's pretty fun. Sniper's the best to use for this, because Pursuer is a really great S rank with a negligible drawback for such a player-phase damage focused character. 22 mt and helps him double shit? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Edited by Thor Odinson

Definitely go for rend heaven and death blow imo.

I also have replicate and galeforce on him for fun, but they actually work quite well.

The last slot I switch up a lot but I plan on getting him point blank when it's released.