Hello!

Illusionist98

Hi I'm Taylor or Illusionist if you prefer. I'm a 19 year old male. My favorite Fire Emblem game is 7, of course I've only beaten 7 and Awakening. Though I have played a bit of Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Seisen no Keifu, Binding blade, Sacred Stones, and Fates:Birthright. I enjoy RPGs and similar types are of games. I have been lurking for a few weeks and I've decided to join because I want to try romhacking and it seems this forum has a fairly active romhacking community with plenty of talented people to learn from and maybe even work with eventually. I probably won't post much for a few weeks due to my phone being the only way for me to access the internet at the moment and I hate typing on it. Nevertheless I hope to get to know you guys here and share my love for this awesome series.

Edited by Illusionist98

Hi, Hello, and Hey!!! Welcome to hell the forest, where the trees dance in the wind and children frolick, and nerds complain about Lunatic+. Anyway, enjoy your stay, and may you make many new friends.

Welcome to the Forest, Illusionist!

Though I have played a bit of Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Seisen no Keifu, Binding blade, Sacred Stones, and Fates:Birthright.

What are you waiting for? Finish at least the GBA Series! They are not that long!

But do as you see fit.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard, Illusionist98.

I completely understand why you wouldn't want to type while using a phone, I hate texting for the very reason you probably hate typing on it.

Thanks for welcoming me you guys.

Hey! i'm new too and it's nice to meet you. Any idea on what kinda hacks you're looking to do?

I plan on starting small, probably try some 1 chapter hacks with vanilla sprites and such before moving on to larger hacks with hopefully with a good team to work with.

What are you waiting for? Finish at least the GBA Series! They are not that long!

But do as you see fit.

Hello and Welcome to the forums, I agree finish the GBA series, they are well worth the time.

I was planning to finish them first before moving on to finish Seisen no Keifu and the maybe finishing Gaiden or FE3.