Xander/Charlotte

Leo/Felicia

Benny/Beruka

Keaton/Effie

Arthur/Selena

Odin/Elise

Laslow/Peri

Niles/Camilla

MaMU pairing is 100% fixed, others are mostly fixed but I might change some of them(mainly Arthur and Laslow). MaMU aside, I used the children's mods and growth rates as the base of my pairings(with hair color and support convos to an extent).

The main problem is by going MaMU and the pairings listed above, Nyx is the only female left and her picks are either Jakob or Kaze, depending on who am I pairing the neutrals with(Azura/Jakob and Kaze/Mozu for former, Azura/Kaze and Silas/Mozu for latter).

Who should I sacrifice, Midori or Dwyer? Or should I go FeMU instead and marry either of them(leaving Nyx forever alone)?

also slight nitpick but I found Shigure's growths to be lower than I expected

Is this mostly for the kids, or do you also want some consideration what would be best for the parents? Are you going to use them all, or are there only a couple you really care about? Is there any pairing, support wise that you absolutely cannot stand even with good mods?

Is this mostly for the kids, or do you also want some consideration what would be best for the parents? Are you going to use them all, or are there only a couple you really care about? Is there any pairing, support wise that you absolutely cannot stand even with good mods?

I'm doing this for the children, and I care about all of them. I'm mostly pretty tolerant to supports.

In that case, I'd personally recommend going:

Ryouma/Oboro

Takumi/Camilla

Kaden/Kagero

Azama/Effie

Subaki/Hana

Hinata/Rinkah

Xander/Hinoka

Keaton/Charlotte

Niles/Nyx (Yes, really. Just equip Nina with a Shining bow and she'll be awesome)

For the rest it's Kaze/Azura (so Shigure and Midoriko get a +7 speed mod), Jakob/Setsuna and Silas/Mozu.