Blaze's General Sprite Gallery

BlazeKing

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Blaze%203.0%20avatar_zpslrrhgvux.png

After having that splice for an avatar/self-insert mug, now I finally have a full custom one :D

Big thanks to squares, eise and teapot for helping out with my initially god awful mug :P

P.S.: I did not mean for the hair to be Corn's hair, I wanted to rip off Laslow's hair but it turned into Corn's hair :/

Edited by BlazeKing

Smashing Update:

Well, after making a personal mug, I made a shitty cosplay of my main in Smash 4, the quality of this mug is an accurate representation of my skill in smash, terrible and unpolished.

Roy%20Cosplay_zpsabanvbei.png

I won't hold back! This is for all the lovely ladies I've yet to meet!:

Dammit Sain, you do not have any noteworthy quotes, do you? Made my own version of Sain's mug, now in a Paladin getup! ....Yeah I've got nothing else to say

Sain%202.0_zpstvpqtrvg.png

“I will gladly volunteer to protect Lycia with my life.”

Kent%202.0_zpsbulww7ql.png

Since I made Sain, I thought "Might as well make Kent" so I did....poorly...

To me, the best thing in your gallery is definitely the animations. They are greatly drawn, have good shading and movement.

Why thank you kind sir...madam...whatever :P I can't really say I put much effort into most of the animations considering I have yet to complete 3 of them, all of which are stuck is wip purgatory but I try, so thank you :D

I will gladly volunteer to protect Lycia with my life.

Kent%202.0_zpsbulww7ql.png

Since I made Sain, I thought "Might as well make Kent" so I did....poorly...

Why thank you kind sir...madam...whatever :P I can't really say I put much effort into most of the animations considering I have yet to complete 3 of them, all of which are stuck is wip purgatory but I try, so thank you :D

(It's sir XD) Well apart from your animations, your other stuff looks great too. Some of your mugs are a bit of a hit and miss but you have definitely gotten better in your splicing and custom spriting(Your Fire Emblem Fates recreation looks stunning). Although there are some that bother me... mostly some mugs.

(I haven't really read any of the comments that other people have said so if I repeat something that someone else has said then please forgive me for that)

With Robin, everything is good and your hooded one looks great but his eyes and eyebrows seem... a little off to me. Try and fix them up a little if you want/can.

Then there is Pit and Dark Pit (or Pitto I guess .-.). They look fine to me but the thing that can make them even better is to add wings to the back of them as they are angles. Without the wings they feel... out of character.

Lastly I'll talk about your Fire Emblem Fates enemy sprites. They are good as they look very similar to the ones in the original game but with the invader palettes, try and maybe change the skin colour of the invades to make them look more ghostly (I think that's the word). Right now they look the same as the normal enemies just with different colour armor.

That's all I have to say, you don't have to change anything if you want, this is just stuff that I think might make it slightly better. Overall your work gallery looks great Blaze. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Gentleman_Like

(Your Fire Emblem Fates recreation looks stunning).

-Some of those are traced off of the originals, so there's that

With Robin, everything is good and your hooded one looks great but his eyes and eyebrows seem... a little off to me. Try and fix them up a little if you want/can.

-That was from loooooooong ago, I literally just eyeballed the thing

Then there is Pit and Dark Pit (or Pitto I guess .-.). They look fine to me but the thing that can make them even better is to add wings to the back of them as they are angles. Without the wings they feel... out of character.

-Angels.... :P No wings are due to laziness, they're pretty old too :/

Lastly I'll talk about your Fire Emblem Fates enemy sprites. They are good as they look very similar to the ones in the original game but with the invader palettes, try and maybe change the skin colour of the invades to make them look more ghostly (I think that's the word). Right now they look the same as the normal enemies just with different colour armor.

-They're pretty rough, I'll be honest

Thanks for the feedback, but all of those portraits are very old, and I've improved much more since then at least I hope so.....probably not :/, thanks again

Edited by BlazeKing

Full%20body%20Roy_zpsbt3lthfd.png

Suddenly felt the urge to make a full body sprite, took 2 days but here he is, full body Roy.
Huge thank you to AthenaWyrm helping me by sketching a proportional base for this cuz I am definitely an Anatomy Master

First time spriting hands and a full body sprite so yeah :)

Edit: -Changed to white background just cuz

-Minor edits to the hands

Edited by BlazeKing

DERPIS!!!1!:

I finally decided to do more on this "derpi" thing I made so here are some poses, gonna add more as time goes on:

BasePoses_zpslpdy01js.png

-Double bird flipping pose wonderfully made by ak
-Derpy Derpi walking frames made by the Blue Bedimal, Pandawan

Feel free to use them if you want to

Random Update:

A mug made based off of a random drawing I drew at school, finished product looks nothing like what I drew but eh:
Here's a random mug of a random green cav thing that I randomly drew and decided to randomly sprite

randomgreencav_zpsi4mnwaoa.png

Mega Update:

Phew, these took a while, first time I've tried to make this many variations of one mug, was fun :D

Huge thanks to the nice people in the Salvaged discord group that helped out with these mugs, because we all know how great my spriting skills are alone :P

GeoMegaman_zpsafurnlsn.png

[spoiler=Here's the reference for the pose used in case anyone is wondering] Ss-1.jpg

:etadpU

So Bluid gave me this not-so glorious idea to sprite our favourite Pokemon as battlesprites the other day and I decided to do more with that Blaziken sprite I made, so here they are.

Blaziken_zpsltxodsxk.png

Oh wow, another multiple sprite variant, neat ;)

:etadpU

So Bluid gave me this not-so glorious idea to sprite our favourite Pokemon as battlesprites the other day and I decided to do more with that Blaziken sprite I made, so here they are.

Blaziken_zpsltxodsxk.png

Oh wow, another multiple sprite variant, neat ;)

Blaziken's one of my personal favourite Pokémon. I love it!