May is the Month of Darkrai!

Anacybele

Pokefans, don't forget the monthly mythical Pokemon giveaway! This month you can get Darkrai if you go to GameStop and pick up a code card. Canadians have to go to EB Games, I believe. The code card thing will be done every three months. Otherwise, it's a WiFi event. Each event runs from the 1st to the 24th of every month.

I picked up mine earlier today since there's a GameStop right next to where I work. :) Anyone else got Darkrai yet?

Edited by Anacybele

Once I move, there'll be a GameStop next to where I live, so I'll have a chance then.

Also, Zygarde is available now as a Mystery Gift for free download!

Ughhh, I hate the fact it's EBGames/GameStop exclusive but I'm going down to Kamloops next week so maybe I'll bring my 3DS and try to get my parents to stop at EBGames for once.

Yup, I managed to get a Darkrai! I'm really happy about it because I have ALWAYS missed out on all the Pokemon you have to go to stores to get. Like earlier this year, I missed out on Mew! And that upset me, because I have never gotten Mew before. But this time I got one! Darkrai, yay!

I think this is relevant if you get the internet mystery gift this month you Get a Zygarde, a shiny Xerneas, and a Shiny Yveltal

• May 2–8: Zygarde
  • May 11–17: Shiny Xerneas
  • May 20–26: Shiny Yveltal

I am signed up for the newsletter, but I haven't gotten it...

I am too, yet I haven't received it. My dad did and gave me the codes, so maybe it's something different, my mistake.

I think this is relevant if you get the internet mystery gift this month you Get a Zygarde, a shiny Xerneas, and a Shiny Yveltal

• May 2–8: Zygarde
  • May 11–17: Shiny Xerneas
  • May 20–26: Shiny Yveltal

I thought this was only for Korea or something?

I am too, yet I haven't received it. My dad did and gave me the codes, so maybe it's something different, my mistake.

Huh, I guess it'll come at different times for everyone or something. Or maybe I need to log in more often...

I thought this was only for Korea or something?

Nope, I got Zygarde, even though I could've easily traded the one I have from Y over to my OR. (Now I have two!)

Psyched for the shiny legendaries, though. Never found a single shiny in my life...

Huh, I see. I guess I'll go get a Zygarde in my AS game since I don't have it there. I've yet to do any tradebacks for the XY legendaries.

i forgot about this until now. darkrai would be too good to miss. sadly this one doesn't get SPACIAL REND like one in 5th gen did(?), but we can't have it all, can we?

if anybody gets an extra darkrai code, i would appreciate it if you could PM it to me.

YES, got the newsletter! I'm going to put this bird trio in AS since I already have them in X.

Edited by Anacybele

YES, got the newsletter! I'm going to put this bird trio in AS since I already have them in X.

I managed to get my own set of codes, too! Now me and my brothers can each get two of them!

Joke's on them, though. I have Articuno in Y and can easily transfer it over to OR to complete the Legendary Trio for myself! Mwahaha!

Edited by Power Master

Heh, I caught Zapdos in X and transferred the other two birds from one of my DS games. I think HG or SS. I'm reluctant to transfer the Platinum ones because of how freaking painful it is to catch them in that game. Roamers AND Roost? Ugh, seriously, GameFreak.

EDIT: It's the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter. You get an account on the Pokemon Trainer Club website and set your settings to receive newsletters in your email. It's too late to sign up for the bird trio newsletter though, you had to do that in April.

Edited by Anacybele