Good, free .flv editor?

BlueLeafeon

I dunno where to post this, but I thought here would be as good a place as any. I'm currently doing Let's Plays and the program I'm using to record does so to .flv files. I do not have any programs that can edit .flv files, or even play them for that matter, and I am sorely in need of one.

In particular, I'm going to need something that can combine or split videos. Does anybody have any good suggestions? Preferably something user-friendly and free.

Are you using OBS to record your Let's Plays? If you go into settings and go to the tab where you see where your recordings are going to be when you've finished recording, you can change the .flv to .mp4 and it'll change the file type since .mp4 files are a lot more easier to edit.

I was using Wondershare I think it was called, at one point in time where I was working with .flv files. Though, it's the basic version so you can only edit videos that are 100 MB or less.

Edited by carefreejules