Any weebs who want JP voices on Smash Wii U

Here you go.

I'm glad I got it working.

Not linking to any files, so this is is within the rules, right?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U? More like Super Smash Bros. for WEEB U

Edited by shadowofchaos

I only like Ike's Eng voice>his JP voice. The rest are better off as their JP dubs.

Wow, I don't meet many other people who like Jason Adkins as Ike! I like him too! Though he's still hit-and-miss overall to me. Sometimes Adkins totally nails it and other times he just sounds too quiet or bored. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Wow, I don't meet many other people who like Jason Adkins as Ike! I like him too! Though he's still hit-and-miss overall to me. Sometimes Adkins totally nails it and other times he just sounds too quiet or bored. :(

I like Ike's Eng VA, I just wish they had done better with Ike's critical hit lines in Fates

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U? More like Super Smash Bros. for WEEB U

My personal hope is that Marth, Roy and Cloud's undubbed voices are included in the patch. I find their voices particularly bad in the WESTERN release.

My personal hope is that Marth, Roy and Cloud's undubbed voices are included in the patch. I find their voices particularly bad in the WESTERN release.

Holy Shin, I concede. I have been bested at my own game.

I like Ike's Eng VA, I just wish they had done better with Ike's critical hit lines in Fates

Yeah, that's what I mean by Adkins being too quiet sometimes. He does good with Ike's regular battle lines (especially "Shouldn't have been in my way." omg that one is epic), but he needs work on those crits. :/

Holy Shin, I concede. I have been bested at my own game.

Your acceptance of defeat is most gracious. I decided to be kind and spare you my opinion of Samus' and G&W undubbed lines.

Eh, I prefer a lot of eng voices to jap voices (Pit is the best example: his voice is way to high in japanese).

I'm torn between wanting a more comfortable voice for Kamui, or having the opportunity to hear that satisfyingly cringey "I WIN" from M!Corrin after a match...

Me essentially: that quote really rubs it in your face.

I regret nothing.

has there been any leads to get the Japanese Ashley version 2 songs accessible into a NA copy of the game? That would be nice as it's the only thing I really care about the localization changes of this game.

Edited by kingddd

• 3 weeks later...

has there been any leads to get the Japanese Ashley version 2 songs accessible into a NA copy of the game? That would be nice as it's the only thing I really care about the localization changes of this game.

You can put the song in yourself, however you would have to replace a song in order to do that.

Music doesn't require rebuilding.

It's not included in the patch folder file list.

I mean, I don't think it's in the JP update... so someone needs to get the file for it somewhere.

I have changed the text too.

I have my weeby "Kamui" and "Game Set"

I much prefer female Corrin's English voice. Her Japanese voice is really cute, but it seems off. The male English voice is also really good, but it can get dorky at times.