The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

hm, so i am possessed by the memnar....

they control everything i do....

you're a knight of the memnar.....

so by simple logic, whatever i do wrong is to be blamed on you..... SPAMMING SPREE!!!!!!!

That's not how it works

You are contorller by the Memnar

He contorlls you not the other way around, your actions are the result of him not me him, you are also aware of what is happening since you are either

1. a demi-god (which you are)

2. a Lord or a High Knight of the Memnar (which is the equivialent of a demi)

So in other words no what the Memnar does will not be blamed on me it will be blamed on you

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Memnar!? Sorry, god doesn't speak any language called Mermanian. Although, I am the true god you know.

Memnar!? Sorry, god doesn't speak any language called Mermanian. Although, I am the true god you know.

Then your the Memnar, and I am your humble survent Marth, Lord Knight. And Blanchi (can't remember name at time sorry) is your current vessal.

hm....

okay, how is this.

i ate the memnar for breakfast by cutting him into tiny little pieces, burning him to a crisp, putting some ketchups all over it, biting it into a pulp, and then i swallowed him.

does he still possess me?

hm....

okay, how is this.

i ate the memnar for breakfast by cutting him into tiny little pieces, burning him to a crisp, putting some ketchups all over it, biting it into a pulp, and then i swallowed him.

does he still possess me?

yes because all you did was chop up his vessal at the time, his spritual embodyment left once you killed his host and entered you since you were the killer. Also the Memnar feeds on your memories

so i cannot be saved....

oh well, goodbye cruel world

*gets possessed*

You do remember that you are aware of everything thats around you. Also the Memnar has a sincere disdain for being possesed by demi's because they know what there doing, so before he goes and gets you killed, take this liquid it is the only thing that will get the Memnar out of you without your life being lost, possession starts when I leave at 2:30 eastern time. *give liquid*

You do remember that you are aware of everything thats around you. Also the Memnar has a sincere disdain for being possesed by demi's because they know what there doing, so before he goes and gets you killed, take this liquid it is the only thing that will get the Memnar out of you without your life being lost, possession starts when I leave at 2:30 eastern time. *give liquid*

*drinks liquid*

ugh, tastes like cherry medicine

*spits it out*

*drinks liquid*

ugh, tastes like cherry medicine

*spits it out*

that's it *grabs inocent bistander and stabs you* also the Memnar has a bad sense of when someone is dead (goes up on demis) so he might think your dead. *Memnar infects bistandered* see what I mean. I gotta leave to forest for sometime. If I'm not on tonight I should be on in the middle of the day since i have computer class.

What does the ASM in your name stand for? A Symmetrical Machine? Amazing Super Mutant? Ay Ess Emm?

Edited by Hikarusa

ASM

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Asm)

Jump to: navigation, search

ASM may refer to:

Codes:

* American Samoa (ISO 3166-1 country code)

* Asmara International Airport (IATA airport code)

* Assamese language (ISO 639 language code)

Computer science:

* ObjectWeb ASM, a Java library for bytecode modification and analysis

* Abstract state machines, based on the concept of an abstract state machine in computer science

* Active shape model, a deformable contour model used in computer vision

* Algorithmic State Machine, a method for designing finite state machines

* Any-source multicast

* Application Switcher Menu, in Mac OS

* Assembly (demo party), a demoscene event in Finland

* Assembly language, a low-level programming language

* Automatic Storage Management, in an Oracle database

* Auto-sequencing memory

Organizations:

* ASMclothing, or Altered State of Mind, an apparel company based in Cleveland, Ohio, USA

* ASM Formule 3, a French motorsport team in the Formula Three Euroseries

* ASM International (society), formerly the American Society for Metals, a professional organization for materials scientists and engineers working with metals

* ASM International (company), a Dutch semiconductor company

* ASM Team, a Portuguese motorsport team in the Le Mans Series

* Abnormal Situation Management, a research and development consortium of companies and universities that are concerned about the negative effects of industrial plant incidents

* Academy of Sciences of Moldova

* Actuarial Society of Malaysia

* American School of Milan

* American Society of Mammalogists

* American Society for Microbiology

* Associated Students of Madison, the student government at the University of Wisconsin-Madison

* Association for Systems Management

* Assotsiatsia Sovremennoi Muzyki (Association for Contemporary Music), a Russian organization for contemporary composers

* Australian Society for Microbiology

Military:

* Academy Sergeant Major, the senior warrant officer at the Australian Defence Force Academy

* Air-to-surface missile

* Anti-ship missile

* Artificer Sergeant Major, a warrant officer appointment in the British Army's Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers

Other:

* Acceleration Simulation Mode, a test used in automobile emissions control

* Activated sludge model, in sewage treatment

* Airspace management

* The Amazing Spider-Man, a comic book published by Marvel Comics

* Ants Sleeping Model

* Assistant stage manager, a back-stage post in theater

* Auto Shift Manual, a car transmission system, using a combination of auto-clutch and shift-by-wire technology

* Available seat miles, a financial term used in air travel circles

* Antisocialmedia, a criticism website run by Judd Bagley

* Assistant manager

That certainly narrows it down, grats.