The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win

I...I'm blown away.

Are you secretly a prophet?

Hanz + Songbird = Hawt new couple?

O_o

XD

It's amazing.

One week at this forum and I've already been pairied with four guys. LOL

Besides, I think Hanz is asexual. A man like him cannot possibly need anyone but himself. *Is in awe*

EDIT: Nevermind. He does have someone! =O

Edited by Songbird

That's why evil always fails. There's only one kind of good, and it's all evil ever gets to battle. Makes it weak and narrow-minded. There's an endless variety of evil. And good's got a lifetime of tricks up its sleeve. We learn from the best.

XD

It's amazing.

One week at this forum and I've already been pairied with four guys. LOL

Besides, I think Hanz is asexual. A man like him cannot possibly need anyone but himself. *Is in awe*

Well... I'm in love with myself too but that doesn't stop me from checking out girls online

Without warning, it comes. Crashing through the window of your study. I have seen it before... somewhere. It frightened me as a boy... frightened me. Yes, father. I shall become a bat.

Well I was using my mom's laptop because she said I could and now the volume is broken, it say's it's working but it isn't producing any sound.

Can someone help me

._.

You're the first one to say that online. Thanks.

But now I can't say "It's going to be your funeral if you touch my hair".

*cries a bit*

=P No need to thank me. I just hope everything's alright.

And hey, you can still say it if you want to. We're still in that war, remember? XD

Maybe the volume is turned up but muted. Or not muted but turned down. If you're not hearing sound (and you were trying to hear it on youtube) then make sure youtube's volume isnt turned off. Thats all i can think of. Srry

See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum...and one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight...stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend daredn't make the leap. Y'see...y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea...He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' But the second guy just shakes his head. He says... he says 'What do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!'

Okay.

Touch me and die!!!

D:

But then how am I ever going to fix your nails?

Is there possibly anyone else you don't mind touching you who I can send to do it? XD