The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

So you intended to make a topic to encourage another member to flame you?

Why not just ignore each other if you TRULY can not get along. I've encouraged you both to get along, but since it obviously can't happen, why not just not even read the others' messages?

So you intended to make a topic to encourage another member to flame you?

Why not just ignore each other if you TRULY can not get along. I've encouraged you both to get along, but since it obviously can't happen, why not just not even read the others' messages?

Not really. But I'm certain he would regardless of whatever I put in the first post of the topic.

Even if I put something like: "Flippity Floppity Floop."

Other members can vouch for me on this.

And I don't usually respond to him. Most of the time I ignore him. But you can only ignore the obnoxious metal band that sounds like their scraping metal across a concrete floor for so long before you go over there and yell at them.

So I went to ANN (Anime News Network) out of boredom and started reading about voice actors in the Japanese dubs of animes.

If anyone follows Vampire Knight or Death Note, you should note that the voice of Zero from Vampire Knight is also the same voice as Light Yagami from Death Note.

*insert Kira Laugh*

Edited by Marth117

4722.jpg

It's The Flyin' Rhinoceri of Lolzorolfmaomg, the Magical Land of Pixies and peppermint pizza wielding gnomes that kill giant stalks of cocoa pebbles made of cocaine that was boiled in the pots of giants who are known to make the best chocolate pies in the world that tend to be eaten by royals who save the giants from evil giant hating people that live in a parallel dimension to the dimension that is perpendicular to our dimension that contains the secrets of the diabolical unicorn whose horn has incredible healing properties which the space pirates are looking for to save their dying sun which happens to be so close to other stars that it would start a massive chain reaction destroy millions of galaxies and only barely miss ours by a couple of centimeters because of the spin of galaxies slowly pulling us away and towards another galaxy that is filled with Power Rangers who are all normal people that watch VT shows where non-Power Ranger people are the heroes. :D