Multicolored Links coexisting!

Cornguy

Naming Links  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be named Link?

• Green=Link, others can be named whatever.
    • None are named Link. All are equal but different.
    • All are named Link.
    • Non-green is named Link. Others named whatever. What a twist!
    • Other(please specify)

If you were playing a story-heavy Zelda game with multicolored Links, with no naming options, how would you prefer they be named? Purely your preference, pay no mind to what you think Nintendo might do.

Also feel free to specify if you'd prefer all Links to look alike, or just have the same clothes. Hair-color preference is also welcome.

Just curious how most people see them, or would like to see them.

Four Sword Adventures had no naming option. All four were simply called "Link." The manga had them all labeled by color (Green Link, Red Link, Blue Link, Purple/Vio Link).

Whether the naming option is there or not doesn't matter to me, but it'd be funny to have four "Alex"es running around.

I'm also color-blind (as is my brother) so we had trouble deciding what color purple/pink Link was, as well as differentiating him from blue Link. Maybe a Yellow Link or a White Link. Something that stands out from the others.

Just a curiosity question, but is it full color-blindness, or is it specific to purple and a few others? I have a friend who sees greens and blues the same, as well as puple and brown I think? When playing teams in Smash we would avoid green vs blue.

In the FS games they're all one person in all technicality, TFH they're consistently called the Links in non game media implying they all share that name through the magic of unlucky coincidences.

So there you have it.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

all Link..but maybe have their names written in the same color that they are when theyre being addressed

not that i think it matters anyway...

all Link..but maybe have their names written in the same color that they are when theyre being addressed

tbh i like this but call them all link for sure

Just a curiosity question, but is it full color-blindness, or is it specific to purple and a few others? I have a friend who sees greens and blues the same, as well as puple and brown I think? When playing teams in Smash we would avoid green vs blue.

Specific to "look-alike" colors, like red and brown or blue and purple. I can tell red from green from blue, but similar looking colors is what gets me.