Touhou is great

ZemZem

Because of Touhou I have over 100 followers on Twitter since I've made friends/acquaintances with people around the globe. 'Murican, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc. Touhou is great at unifying us fans around the world.

I'm also glad I'm able to inspire, help, and support other players due to my experience. It makes me happy seeing others achieving 1ccs. I want to try and help out as many people as I can. :)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try and get some experience, the games are really good. There's a bunch of them, too, so you can try and find one that strikes your fancy.

Edited by Zeems

I wanted to let the forest know about my endeavors. :)

ok

i'll admit i only doubted you because of your history but i'll take you as genuine

ok

i'll admit i only doubted you because of your history but i'll take you as genuine

I'm glad I'm well-known! Maybe not for good reasons anymore, but still.

i'm pretty alright zm

i don't think very positively of it anymore

but if you do alright or something

i like how easy it is to meet people from all over the goddamn world thanks to the internet

shoutout to that

coming in with my opinions on how touhou is bad though i have not tried it but assume because people are bad

retort, insult to your character, picture of an anime girl

touhou is sick, what got me into bullet hells. i got into it when i was like nine, haha.

nice!

coming in with my opinions on how touhou is bad though i have not tried it but assume because people are bad

i think you'd be rocking at SA, seems like your kind of game